Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun šŸ˜­

You deleted the post but it was you who posted the poem?
but maybe is a song from the young man?

Iā€™m not feeling well today so Iā€™ll message you tomorrow.
Sweet dreams and take care xoxo

@adrianmorales

Since you deleted the post i will only repost if you say I can. I found it so beautiful I do have a copy.

1 Like

Just the poem, though.

1 Like

What you wrote, it was a beautiful poemā€¦

1 Like

Oh, thank you! Iā€™m actually working right now to publish my first book, a collection of poems.

I hope youā€™re feeling better.

2 Likes

Hope you share some with us.Congratulations and I wish you great success. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!

ps. thank you, i do feel a bit better.

1 Like

Thank you ! Happy New Year !

1 Like

Oh honey thatā€™s terrible! Those peopleā€¦ why do they volunteer to do this if they canā€™t do it right?
I hope you do find someone who can really help, be it mental health professional or whatever, be it with medication or not. Those phone hotlines are like a patch anyway, just for temporary comfort in desperate hours when all offices are closed, they cannot do much long-term.
But even mental health professionals, they are not all good, one has to patiently search for the right person.

2 Likes

Thank you. I hope everyone is doing okay on here and on fan sites. I wish everyone the best. :sunflower:

1 Like

@me_97

I know how you feel bc I was went through a similar thing. I was raped at 15 and suffered with PTSD , depression and suicidal thoughts and my SISTER told me ''GET OVER IT ALREADY! you are 36 already!
That same day I went to her basement and downed over 70 pills. I heard a voice telling me that my kids needed me and I couldnā€™t leave them behind. I felt like I was floating and end up being rushed to the hospital. It was horrible for many reasons, we must never give up on ourselves and those who love us will suffer too for our wrong decision made.

Thereā€™s nothing to be embarrassed about in expressing your fears.To let the world know that you need and want help. I can assure you, things will get better and you will be ok. I can promise you that with each day youā€™ll feel better. What youā€™re having are panic attacks and like you, I called people and some listened and comfort and others didnā€™t. mainly the understanding oneā€™s where the christian oneā€™s who had lots of love in their hearts to give.
I donā€™t know if you have a church around but if you do, go there. Make sure you feel alright when you visit and keep looking until you feel alright and in the right place. DONā€™T think thereā€™s no help bc there is and I myself want to keep in touch with you so please send me a PM (private message) that I want to be able to talk to you more privately.

Yes, in life we may find rejections and criticism and we may feel we have no one and no one loves us but thatā€™s the lie the enemy of this world wants you to believe to destroy you. BUT the father in heaven have big plans for you that no evil will destroy it.

May the Angels in heaven walk with you embrace you in their wings and protect you from all evil attack whether is panic attack and suicide thoughts I rebuke them in the name of Jesus our Lord and savior. I am here to listen to you when you ever need me.

Suicide is not the answer and has never been the right answer. I am a survivor and I am glad I survived to let other people know that suicide is the worst mistake we can ever make. There is hope and we must keep knocking on doors. We must seek help in counseling but in a medical office not through a phone. Those in the phones are only there to provide information and some are not even properly trained Once I accepted I needed help I was in road to recovery of my panic attacks and suicidal thoughts. When I found a church (the right one for I went to a few) I found people that gave so much love that my poor broken heart needed and my selfish family didnā€™t give me. The medical Mental Health Clinic provided counseling and pills I needed for a while, but no longer use bc the panic attacks and suicidal thought are long gone (Iā€™m 56 years old). I tried to commit suicide over 20 years ago and it was a very painful experience as they tried to save me they put tubes down your throat and make all effort to save you and that is why Iā€™m here today. Some nurses had tears in their eyes as they asked me why?

Sadly, Jonghyun didnā€™t look enough for help bc there are doors that never stays close and are always opened to help us. There is one door that never fails me now.

This is one verse that helps me in all my struggles and never letā€™s me fall again in despair and wrong thoughts.

ā€˜ā€˜I hear my children knock and I open the door.ā€™ā€™

Isaiah 41:13
13 For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Please PM me.

2 Likes

@irmar

Oh honey thatā€™s terrible! Those peopleā€¦ why do they volunteer to do this if they canā€™t do it right?
I hope you do find someone who can really help, be it mental health professional or whatever, be it with medication or not. Those phone hotlines are like a patch anyway, just for temporary comfort in desperate hours when all offices are closed, they cannot do much long-term.
But even mental health professionals, they are not all good, one has to patiently search for the right person

They volunteer bc help is needed and they want to help. Itā€™s not so much they donā€™t know what they are doing, some are overwhelmed with the amount of calls they get per day and end up sometimes saying the wrong thing bc they feel guilty when they donā€™t have the answer the person wants to hear. This suicide hotlines are there to provide information about medical facilities available to help and they can listen to the person for a certain amount of time (remember there are hundreds of calls waiting to be picked up.
Some of this volunteers even have to endure a person committing suicide at the end of the line and no matter what they say they canā€™t stop them. They have to go home to their family with all this weight in their shoulders most of them never go back.

The line is not so we talk to them for long periods of time (sadly)but is what most ppl think that volunteers in suicide line are there to do. If they call they can not stay endless amount of time listening to them since the phone lines are waiting to be picked up. I wished this volunteers could stay talking and calm the person down but phones keep ringing off the hook.

In regards to mental health services they all provide the same services: counseling and medicine if the patient needs them to get better. If you donā€™t like the therapist you request another one. if you have no medical insurance you can go to the nearest hospital and services will be provided for you,

In the case of Jonghyun the Doctor was following the agents orders that was paying him to manipulate this poor young man. If Jonghyun had seek another Doctor that had nothing to do with his agency He would be with us here today. In many videos I saw from him, I saw signs of him being drugged too. The blood of this young man is in their hands and if I believe and know they will pay for what they do to him for no crime goes unpunished by the divine justice. It may take longer than we like but weā€™ll see it.

Hmmā€¦ In the field of mental health services, even more than in the strictly medical, there can be a difference in attitude from doctor to doctor. Even if they have the same skills, there is the question of chemistry with the patient.
I remember once going to a very well-known doctor, very famous for his skills, but his interpersonal communication was so awful, his superior and patronizing way of talking down to me was so awful that I went away choking my tears and I never put foot in his office again.

Even now, a close family member who has an chronic condition is being treated by the director of the clinic of one of the 3-4 most important hospitals in our country. He is also a medical university professor. Everyone says heā€™s the best of the best in his field. But heā€™s so curt, sarcastic and generally unpleasant and has so much lack of humanity that every time I see him I get heart palpitations (Iā€™m not kidding!) and I repress the need to give him a big slap on the face.

If this happens with ā€œregularā€ doctors, who donā€™t deal with patientsā€™ psyche but mostly with their body (not that it is unrelated, but stillā€¦), how much more important must it be for people dealing directly with peopleā€™s emotions, and who by definition always have to do with emotionally fragile patients?

2 Likes

I understand what youā€™re saying but you have the choice/option to get another Doctor, right?

In the case of your family member although the Doctor is really good, can he/she go to another Doctor? I would, it would hurt his ego so much.

I have to admit that the sarcastic and unpleasant Doctors are the best. They just look at you, and know with some simple words from you what you have.

My personal experience, I donā€™t take crap from any Professional if I donā€™t like the Doctorā€™s attitude and canā€™t change his attitude, I find another one.

Sometimes we give them the ok to treat us like that. I put them in their place right away. Most Doctorā€™s apologize to me and the ones that donā€™t apologize, at least do change their attitude. If they donā€™t arrivederci/Good bye/sayonara lol

You think I didnā€™t try?
And, seriously, in my city, heā€™s the best, the person has been getting very good results. For now I have decided I will not accompany if it canā€™t be helped. Last time it was a crisis and the person couldnā€™t even walk or talk properly because of the pain, so I had to be there. In my country, if you are sick and you donā€™t have a person to accompany you, run around and drag a doctor or nurse to see you, go and ask for water, an extra sheet or for the ā€œduckā€ or whatever, youā€™re doomed! The personnel is very sparse and overworked.

2 Likes

angelight313_168 Iā€™ve PMā€™d you. :heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s really sad. Where I live, there are many Hospitals/Clinics and the nurses are most of them sweethearts. I have 1 or 2 that are cranky but I bring them donuts or coffee and I soften them right away.

The only place itā€™s hard to be bc they are overworked and not enough staff is the Emergency Room but I rarely go there if I can help it lol

I will only tell you one thing. When my daughter had appendicitis, for a whole floor of a big childrenā€™s hospital, where I estimated around 60 children, there were a total of 3 nurses by day and 1 (yes, ONE) nurse by night. As you may understand, all of us parents try to be there almost 24/7 (and what happens if you have a job and another child at home?). In our 6-bed ward, there was an Albanian boy whose parents both worked all day so he was mostly alone. We kept an eye on him but he was very independent and never asked for anything.
During the night, most of the mothers were thin and they slept on their childā€™s bed, head to feet/feet to head. I couldnā€™t do that because of my size, so I slept on the floor, on two large thin foam cushions from our balcony chairs. When I say ā€œsleptā€, all of us slept with one eye, because the nurse had told us to keep checking the saline drip, in case it finished, we had to go to fetch her so that she could change it. Even like that, she had quite enough work!
There is a very good school for nurses here, and Greek nurses seem to be very sought after in Northern Europe, where they work less for much bigger salaries. Why would they say in Greece? Politicians have been putting tax money into their pockets, instead of hiring more personnel.

There have been many scandals on how the companies supplying hospitals with things like bandages and syringes are chosen, and how much money goes there. Nowadays these things are scarce, and they tell you to reuse the ā€œduckā€ (I donā€™t know the English name, but itā€™s that strangely shaped receptable where men pee) because there arenā€™t enough. Or I have see put an enormous plaster on a tiny wound because they were out of the smaller sizes.
My corner pharmacists, with whom I often have long and interesting talks, tells me that there are many doctors and nurses who come to him with bags full of hospital supplies which they want to sell to him.
But well, we have strayed from the subject. It was just to tell you that the medical system is far from perfect in many ways in many countries.
Now Iā€™m told that even in the UK, which seemed to be a model, there is a shortage of places and the situation is dire.

1 Like

Hey 3 years ago my mom and I wanted to sue someone for calling us in cursed words (it was someone who we actually knewā€¦) and than as we went tothe police office a mashine behind the desk of the police officer who was talking to us turned on and than an police officer from an police car was heard out of the mashine and this was so so so scary, cause there was a building in the city centre (You know thos places where are many buildings with shops and restaurants and on top of this are apartments in the same houseā€¦) and the police officer that we heard talked about something and it made me so so so shoked cause they found a dead body hung up in his apartment andthey said this guy died at an time where I was so so shoked cause of this, because as I heard where this apartment wasā€¦ I donā€™t knoow how to explain this but in the basement of this building was a bookstore where I was in and than imagine this scenario: You are in this bookstore. Next to you is someone searching for a special boook, at the end of the store are some kids with their mom to get some children books, than there is an older person who looks at the decoration that you can buy there too and than there is an extremly happy cashier and in the same time there is someone over your head in his apartment comiting suicideā€¦ damn this made me so so sad at this momentā€¦ 2 or 3 times as I went to the bookstore I felt kinda weird to know that the person who lived over this store made suicideā€¦

2 Likes

Every time I hear about this I get Really Really Sad. :cry:

Hi adrian I want to know if your book of poems is on amazon too or google play only. I have some issues purchasing it through goggle play. Please let me know soon. Thanks!

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=o-5GDwAAQBAJ