Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun 😭

Hello, it should work. Maybe there’s a problem with the payment method. No, it’s not on Amazon. As a one-man orchestra, just getting to this point was a real hassle. Nevertheless, I will look into Amazon’s program to see if I can publish it as a kindle version.

2 Likes

My daughter had to buy it for me as a gift and although I faced many other issues, I never gave up and I’m finally enjoying your poems. They are really amazing and some made me laugh, which I really need in my life. I hope ppl. here check out the link here.

The price is very reasonable and I know they’ll enjoy it too. I hope you don’t forget us when you become very famous. You have great potentials. God bless and thanks!

1 Like

Oh, I’m glad that everything was sorted out and that you’re enjoying it.
Thank you so much for believing in me !! I always have these dark thoughts and get upset because I constantly worry that I’ll never amount to anything 
 But your message gave me hope. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you !!!

I’m a loyal person. Even before you knew about the book, you treated me with kindness and respect. How could I possible forget such an amazing person? :slight_smile:
If you’re using Facebook, you can find me here: facebook.com/cutewritings

2 Likes

Thank you for your compliments but my words to you are honest. You have a lot of potential and a God given gift. A person that can make others happy through his poems, although at times his heart is full of sadness, you better believe YOU ARE SPECIAL.

2 Likes

Thank you ! As the Toy Story song goes, “You’ve Got A Friend In Me.” :smile_cat:

1 Like

By the way, would it be alright if I used your lovely message on my Facebook page? It’s the best review I’ve received so far
 :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course you can.

I now remembered a German vocalist where I liked to listen to her music as I was younger. (like as I was around 10-14 years old) and she made a beautiful song about a father who dosn’t knows that his daughter wants to end her life

I share it to you with English subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-knlzDyxk

The worst part of the aftermath of Jonghyun’s death is all those people who come out of the woodwork to promote their personal agenda: using Jonghyun’s death as bait (“opportunity”) to talk about depression & the need to make mental health accessible or not stigmatized & blah blah. or how bullying & hate words can kill (um, what? This man’s death had to do with antis & internet bulling - like, what?) And perhaps the most annoying of all: all the depressed kids who project themselves and talk on Jonghyun’s behalf speculating (that’s right, none of you actually know why) why the man killed himself. Look, you may have depression but it doesn’t mean Jonghyun had the same experience as you. People kill themselves for many different reasons. Having depression does not make you an expert on depression or other people. Why do people keep dragging down Jonghyun’s family & friends saying thy were not supportive enough, or didn’t pay attention to signs & etc. FFS stop projecting yourself! His family & friends were supportive as evident when they told him to seek professional help. People can be awfully stubborn to the point that noting can change their mind. So it is awfully unfair to blame the suicide on the family & friends. (at the end of the day it was his choice ) We don’t know Jonghyun personally- all we can do is speculate. But is gossip like this necessary? No different from scandals on tabloids. Leave the poor man alone and let him rest in peace.I doubt he wanted to become a spectacle after his death. Let’s remember Jonghyun by positive words & memories & let’s not pry into his personal private life.

(.p.s. I love how everyone mentions stigma on mental health but no one mentioned the culture & lifestyle of an idol which also contributes to idols’ unhappiness; whether it’s crazy stalker fans that breathe down your neck or the grueling long hours that are miserable (slavery) and give no time for sleep & rest let alone personal downtime & hobbies? (I know they get days off once promotions are over, but sometimes idols have comebacks back to back with little to no time for proper rest) Furthermore they have poor health supervision; many are forced or allowed to perform injured or sick & even when severely exhausted. And what about being unable to date or pursue a relationship - which we all start seeking in adulthood. Last but not least: the diets that malnourish & don’t provide enough energy. I think even the most emotionally stable will be effected by such poor lifestyle and will eventually crack. This lifestyle is not sustainable because idols are not robots. Change the system & the culture. Idols are not the only ones stressed & depressed due to long hours & overworking : from high school kids to an average Joe working his office job - everyone is exhausted & under high pressure to succeed due to the highly competitive nature of Korean economy/job market. Instead of assigning shrinks & pills to relieve stress, why not shorten working hours & provide better working environments (part of which might also be increasing wages). While mental health accessibility is important, I believe it should be addressed after the issue of long working/schooling hours)

2 Likes

Someone committed suicide yesterday and I want to share this information here.

If you or someone you know needs help, call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You can also text HELLO to 741-741 for free, 24-hour support from the Crisis Text Line. Outside of the U.S., please visit the International Association for Suicide Prevention for a database of resources.

2 Likes

:diya_lamp::candle::diya_lamp:

2 Likes

So sad. RIP

1 Like