Rosy Lovers, do you love it? (Discussion Board with possible spoilers)

I said the same thing about her! I love her so cute, older way of being sexy before! Now, she is so slimy! Ugh! It really shows what a very versatile actress she is though! Hate her here, but love her acting!

Modern Farmers is cute, but I have a bone of contention with it. Lover Frequency is soooooo good! I cannot wait to hear his story. Wow! I did not know Rosy Lovers is so long! Now, I do not know how I will cope with that. I was hoping for maybe 24 episodes. I feel that 50 is just dragging it on too long! Dr. Frost has me chomping at the bit for the next episode. This one is different and already so interesting! Thanks for the heads up on those to come.

So you are back in full swing this week. I must say I laughed a lot this week with Saturdayā€™s episode. The writer is really going OTT with that crazy family.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Regards.

1 Like

They are a bunch of unreasonable dingbats!! How will he rid himself of them? What happens if his brother marries into that family? What a mess!

Donā€™t you love the way Jang Miā€™s parents keep referring to how Cha Dol ruined HER life? The scary thing is, there are probably real people in this world that are that shallow and idiotic!

I know thatā€™s why I laugh a lot. If we go back to the 100 day outing where he had spent his hard earned money on the necklace we can see clearly that it was the girl who seduced him not the other way round. She was determined to sleep with him. Surely even Koreans know it takes two to tango. Must say, I donā€™t like her sister she never once behaved like an older sister should.
Iā€™m much more interested in the other storyline i.e. his real mother her husband and brother, the old school friend all more interesting.
Whatā€™s the big delay with E16? someone must be missing from the sub team.

Iā€™m really not sure whoā€™s missing or why. It could be that the Chirstmas parties are starting already and people are just busy. 15 was so quick and we even got it edited right away. We have a couple of really busy, in demand subbers that sometimes stop by and lend a hand. Maybe theyā€™ll stop by.

Do hope so. Iā€™m off to New York for a month so was hoping to see E16 before I go. Iā€™ll have a lot of marathons to do in order to catch up.

Bring your laptop or tablet! I watch at the airport while traveling.

Oh I do, my mac and I are attached at the hip ( so to speak ) but time will be my problem just like the subbers who are very busy with their lives now it will be hard to fit watching my favourite shows into a busy schedule.
I love this site but it is becoming a mess lately. Ah well!
I donā€™t like the way it automatically switches to another drama when the one being watched ends thatā€™s when I like to read comments Iā€™m finding it tiresome to re-enter the drama and pause it so I can catch up with other opinions on the show. Oh hereā€™s one for you, Iā€™ve noticed the script keeps mentioning 3 years that have elapsed but the child is 5 years old, oh dear Iā€™m being picky again.
Happy Christmas to you and the team.
Regards.

I will have that checked. If you run accross something like that, it can be helpful if you can note the episode and approx time signature of the dialogue. Sometimes in Korean dramas, the age discrepancies can be attributed to their method of calculating ages. A baby is 1 at birth. Then, add to that, the fact that your age ā€˜changesā€™ with the new year, meaning that Jan 1 everyone adds one year to the year of their age. So, if you are 10 this year, regardless of when your birthday is, on January 1 you are now 11. Soā€¦

If a child in born December 30, they are one and on January 1, in spite of the fact that they are 2 days old, they say the child is 2.

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the case with Cho Rong and her age, or if itā€™s a mistranslation in a number somewhere. I will try to find it and check it out.

I see the ship has been deserted. Itā€™s almost Saturday and last Sundayā€™s episode is unfinished. Ah well Iā€™ll leave it now and come back next month when people are less busy and can catch up.

I donā€™t think itā€™s completely deserted. We did have one of our major contributors away for 10 days while taking care of a death in her family. Hoepfully we can finish 16 right away.

I guessed that something like this had happened. So sad to hear that, never more sad than when all around people are in party mode in this season upon us.
We can all wait after all itā€™s just a drama. I would like to extend my sincere sympathy to this person and remember her in my prayers.
Regards.

1 Like

Been following it here on Viki although the delay with subs has been a stumbling block at times. I do appreciate that the translators are all busy people with their lives to live and have been patient but now Viki has decided I cannot watch it here ( have no idea why ) tells me Iā€™m outside the region wonder why I wasnā€™t up to 23 episodes???.
So Iā€™m off to find a site I can continue to watch it and catch up with the story.
Have to admit Iā€™m a bit annoyed and sad because I love all the comments from viewers like myself.
Looks like Iā€™m leaving you all now so thank you one and all for all the tips on good shows to watch and sharing opinions.
Ger.
P.S. Please everyone watch ā€˜Healerā€™ it is superb. ( also one Viki wonā€™t let me watch ) found it on another site.

The region problem must have been a glitch. Welcome back any time.

Spoiler alert!! Oh deary me the writer has lost the plot. He should be more careful with the research especially where medical conditions are included. There is no cure or treatment for stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
So 20 episodes ahead covering 3 months after the horrible mother came clean about the baby she gave away trying to now give her daughter a reason to live. I suppose they had to find a way to introduce the past secrets and bring all these people together.

1 Like

hello, please, subtitled in Spanish the last chapters!!! :grito:

Were you able to watch it again? I know you were getting the region error message, but did it right itself?

Yes to my delight it was resolved. In time for the story heating up ( you know what I mean?) I thought we had waited tooooo long for that. Iā€™m enjoying it again and just have this weeks two episodes to watch hopefully tomorrow or tuesday when they are subbed. For a few weeks I only checked in on it waiting for that horrible man to sink into hell hahahaā€¦ I suppose like everyone else.
My out and out favourite is ā€˜Healerā€™ best one since ā€˜Itā€™s Ok thatā€™s loveā€™ plus a couple of enjoyable ones with humour thrown in. Happy viewing.