Rosy Lovers, do you love it? (Discussion Board with possible spoilers)

Locked out again so went looking elsewhere found it on another site.
ah so bad. I fear it’s been abandoned by most people it has just gotten too stupid. I changed over to ‘Legendary Witch’ at least the script is better and lots of the usual crazy greedy people but laughs also.

and just when an interesting character comes into the plot the subbers have all gone home.

They haven’t gone, home, but with so many new dramas, are spread pretty thin.

Ah guessed as much and of course the new ones have to get established. I’m not complaining but this one is especially tiresome as it has dragged on too long. No probs have a couple of new ones I’m following just checked in to see if some bright spark had come up with a great idea on how to kill off that ridiculous family.Hahahaha.

Um, actually my mother knows someone that is in full remission from stage four pancreatic cancer, and just because the chances are slim the doctors will fight. Now it’s true that with cancer like that they won’t push unless the patient wants to fight (at least here in the States I don’t know about Korea), but treatment is an option. The hole in the plot is that unless she opted to take alternative treatments (like my mom’s friend) it would be extremely aggressive chemo and her hair would be falling out by now.

Absolutely correct. Stage 4 cancers are at the serious and final stage. Yes indeed some very lucky people have had success with treatment but look it up the percentage is so low in pancreatic cancer simply because it is rarely diagnosed until the end stage. I’m so glad to hear your happy result for the friend of your Mum but she is the exception not the rule. The treatment is so severe it is often the cause of death along with the cancer itself. That is why I have criticised this writer so often there are too many faults in the script not to mention my pet hate of how he can’t do math.

I really liked this drama at first but then Jang Mi just got SOOO ANNOYING! I stopped watching when he accepted her back and they started going out again. Like comeeee ooonnn how do you even forgive something like that, realllyyyy. The girl got up and left him and cho rong without a shred of doubt. He even went back to get her and she sent him away. Stupiiiidddd. He deserves someone like his friend who does business with him. I kind of got annoyed at Cho Rong too. But thats just me, I know shes just an innocent kid. Gawwwshhhh her mum is just UGHHH. She has no shame. If I was her I’d be ashamed to love him again and show my face in front of his family. stuuupiid. Hopefully he ends up with his friend so I can watch it again. Peace!

@yvonne_lili_takau. Yes it did indeed become so OTT that even the subbers have given up. Now the new episodes are airing and the previous ones are not translated always two weeks behind I got used to it but now even worse as they have extended the drama to 52 episodes. Oh dear what a ‘lemon’. Will the cast ever get a gig again? I noticed 3 actors are in other dramas at the same time. Do you know of any site where the subs are up to date? I’ve been searching and it looks like they buy it from Viki as never subs within a few days. Last weeks two are still not complete and the next one is airing now.