Scam Message

Is it ebook (digital) or paper version?
The digital version is cheaper, sometimes free.

They have lots of ebooks for $0!
First, type “recipe” or “cook book”.
Second, filter by price ($0-$5 for ex).

Screenshot_20201118-124617_Amazon%20Shopping

For ex this one, you see “Kindle format”.
20201118_124645

You can download it on your computer and read it on your computer or maybe online, I forgot.

1 Like

Do you remember the name of the cake?
Or do you have the picture or something that looks like this cake?

From the picture, we can search on Google.

But don’t go on the scam website!

The best according to my mother who watches a lot of Youtube cooking videos, it’s Youtube so you can see and it’s free.

2 Likes

I got the kendle books for yours

as for name Keto chocolate cake, anyway close to it

1 Like

Lucky, you can find Keto chocolate cake recipes on internet for free!

1 Like

heres one more for scams, siome people are looking for friends, boy/girlfriend and so on.those groups that “entice” people to go on their links, thats also a dangerous way to find someone, if you want someone in your life, get out of your house, go places, library, malls and so on, yeah you may find some bad ones there too. but my 3 cents is just please be careful on these sites!!

been there done that if this helps

1 Like

I recently got a message sent to my phone that there was a problem with my debit card and that I needed a new one issued.

First of all, I don’t even have an account at that bank. Second of all, the bank would never send you a message like that. Luckily, banks usually put a warning on their website and in the app that they would never send such messages and that it’s a scam.

There’s also a website where you can check who called you (if their phone number is in the system) and I reported them as a scammer. Next time someone checks the number, they’ll know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

mine, I have a phone# to call if I have a problem, ye3s they don’t send me messages like that

1 Like

I got one too! About a package without postage! If I wanted to know how to proceed, I had to click on a link!

Don’t click!

I didn’t buy anything and no one can send without postage!

2 Likes

and really not sure this one is a scam, b ut better safe than sorry, I sent this to my sons for them to check, and nexcues me if I offend, caus I really dont know what country this came from

an email, offering me an at home job, this is from a foriegn country, sayinmg they have a “client” here in my area that is lookinfg for people, looked almost like Spectrum, but not spelled that way

heres the message, sao what do you think?

Hello Mary

Hope all is well!

I am a recruiter for Spectraforce Technologies, a leading global staffing firm with a broad range of clients and industries.

I have recently come across to your information and wanted to touch base with you regarding Remote/Work from Home: Data Entry Operator III position I have available for one of my clients. The position is located in Raleigh, NC. If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in, I would love to connect with you over a call to further discuss the role and what you are looking for. A brief job description for your reference is below for your review.

oh soooo tempting!!!

I don’t understand why he contacted you.

Is it a generic message?

1 Like

i really don’t know and i am just going to not answer

1 Like

hey has anyone gotten som,ething from youtube about that General austin, let me rephrase that, HE sent me aq Christmas greetings!! I couldn’t believe it!

Nope, that doesn’t ring a bell.

wow this is an old one but still I thought I’d share this link with you, thought it would help us that is scammed interesting info too

fraudsandscammers@yahoo.com

again another one, and this one is a new one, and I did change my profile. wow go figure

There seems to be circulating a scam message "that Adidas is giving away shoes for free, in celebration of their xy anniversary"!! I got 2 messages on Whatsapp. I’m told this has been going on for “several years”!! Do not click on the link, just delete the message!!

1 Like

Watch the video to find out how people get scammed into sending money. Please, don’t send any money per mail to people you don’t know :no_mouth:

hey guess what I got a message from amazon about someone trying to get into my account, I did conmtact them, hopefully someone will respond about the truth of the matter

Mary I hope you didn’t use a link from that message, but use the normal way to contact Amazon. Amazingly I get those messages too, without even having an Amazon account.
Stay safe.

3 Likes

no I diodn’t open the link, I sent the “letter” to amazon customer service. I am more aware than I was since this link started, yoube safe too

1 Like