Second leads who should get the girl/boy

There are endings that are not what we wanted . Let’s talk about it !

( Use “spoiler” if that’s the case . Some people haven’t seem a lot of kdramas and for that reason be careful )

2 Likes

I can only think of 2 dramas…

1. Boys before flowers… JiHoo really needed to be with Jandi at the end, I mean I never questioned how much Jun Pyo loved JanDi but to me there was 0 chemistry between them and to be fair JiHoo met JanDi first than JunPyo so, that was totally unfair. :’( And Gu Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s relationship was very immature, because they were.
JiHoo was a mature boy that understood and supported JanDi always and had solutions for her problems and comfort for her down moments and didn’t bring more troubles to Jan Di’s life.

1. spoiler I mean really HUGE spoiler coming, don’t even read the name of the drama because that could spoil you the whole drama REALLY
    . I’m warning you guys!
    Reply 1994

I was totally on Chilbogie’s ship, it doesn’t mean that I didn’t like Oppa/Trash, but Chilbong was the perfect man for Na Jung in my opinion, and I totally understand that NaJeong always loved Trash no matter what and I’m not talking about the couple relationship itself right now, but as an individual character, I think Chilbong was way better than Trash, I mean “better husband material” sometimes Trash got into my nerves and made me want to slap someting, but that never happened to me with Chilbong, he was brave, understanding, and ALWAYS honest and clear about his feelings toward NaJeong, he never hesitated… And to be honest he was more interesting and captivating than Oppa :smiley: That’s why I think he deserved NaJeong

2 Likes

I’m so 100 % with you about BOF . That’s probably the reason that drama it’s not one of my faves . I loved so much their scenes . They could be friends and romantic at the same time . I mean it was just beautiful . I have no words for their relationship . It was great ! And at the end i was like , how much will last these pair ( jandi and JunPyo ) 'cause it just a passion that will with time fade away .
That’s my opinion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Heirs:
I really wanted Eun Sang to end up with Young Do. I didn’t really like Kim Tan, i’m not so much into the stalker kind of man. I prefer the guy with the elementary kid’s logic “I like her, so i must throw her in the pool and then give her a towel. That’s love” :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

AHHHHHHHH SO TRUE !

Kim tan was so annoying ! It was more like he was her father or something , always screaming around for nothing … I don’t know where the romance is between these 2 .

Now please laugh with me

If I was Eun Sang i’ll be like this

I really like him , Young Do was the main reason why i kept watching Heirs .

Their scenes were so amazing …

Ah Young Doooo…

1 Like

I am happy that they end up together just for the fact that he didn’t bully her from the first day they met and treated her like a man should treat his women. Protecting ( which he did by stalking and he was always cute doing that) .Loving. Well but that’s my opinion right ?

I’m sad you don’t share my opnion :frowning: But so happy you write about it !

I think at the beggining was cute but after a while it was starting to be creepy hahaha

1 Like

I have to say this o shocking me… I have so many second leads I cried for because they end up alone. But mostly I support the main lead ! :open_mouth:

I would say in My girlfriend is a gumiho
This guy is too got for being a second lead

And in who are you

Our boy on the left omggggg as someone who watches the drama you just go insane that he can’t get his girl. But still I liked the main guy ^^

@dramaaaaa It’s so annoying for me because i most the time ship the second lead aka i suffer a lot xD
I’m always like this

4 Likes

I try to respect your opinion but unfortunately I am a big lee min ho fan. And even if I wasn’t. I get sensitive when I see those bullies like young do because of some personal reasons and I would never ever choose the guy who treated me like that over guy who actually treated me like a princess ^^
But yeah that again is my own opinion and everybody can have another. I still loved young do tho !! I loved his progress through the drama and loved how he didn’t end up alone but with his mom who was more important than the main girl .

1 Like

Hahahahhaha maybe because I already like the actors when I start the drama ? I have no idea I never had a extreme situation where I wanted the main lead to die so the girl will end up with the second lead. ^^

I suffered a lot in I MISS YOU

Ughh that end still makes me cry like a baby …

2 Likes

awwww yes I felt bad for him too but I was happy that yoochun got his girl. They suffered and loved a lot :frowning:

Do not get me wrong , I do love Lee Min ho . I think he is great and evrything , but somehow i just … The fact that is my fav actor or not was the main lead does not change my decision over it , you know ? hahaha

Same for me. I actually tried to not be biased when I watched the drama. But young do’s behavior made me think that he can’t get the girl. I know he changed but it was too late since the main girl was already in love. :slight_smile:
But in the end it’s just a drama right ? Lee min ho and kim woo bin like each other so everything is fine LOL

@dramaaaaa That’s where is the fun . The fact that is only a drama and people will do a drama (see what i did there ) over it !
I like having discussions like this because we can respect each other :slight_smile:

Yeah i laughed so hard when Young do appeared , he was such a bully ! Still , he made me fall in love , i know it was late for Eun Sang but nor for me !

1 Like

For me the first drama that instantly came to mind was the first I Need Romance series. I seriously had major second lead syndrome with this one that no other second lead has compared to since. Spoiler The lead male character was so far below the second male lead on the scum scale it wasn’t even comparable. Kim Sung Soo who was the main male could not stop cheating even when confronted by his long term girlfriend and i could not understand why she didn’t stay with Bae Sung Hyun who loved and took care of her. It just felt like the lead female had no self respect to end up back with the guy who was so easily tempted to cheat on her even though they had been together for so long.

1 Like

Haha hug back girl !! :slight_smile:

Oh and here my jung il woo T_T

THE most awful thing was. I LOVE kim soo hyun and shipped them so much but I was sad to death that jiw didn’t get the girl spoiler twice !!!

1 Like

There are some main leads who really piss me off , mostly because of what you said .
Yep ,

I’m sorry but i laugh so much when you said twice . I ship the lead pair , but the fact that they spoiler done that to him … Ahh such an awful scene and Kim So Hyun was like 10 minutes looking at him going to kill himself , i mean what he did was stupid :frowning:

BTW I loved that drama , funny that just a seconds ago i was listening to their ost .