Second leads who should get the girl/boy

I’m a LeeMinHo’s fan, I really love how he acts, but with Heirs something really weird happened with me. I NEVER SHIPPED ANY OF THEM haha I know it’s weird but Kim Tan was such a stalker and Young Do was such a bully (at least at the beginning)
To be honest Eun Sang and Kim Tan had zerooo chemistry, really, like AT ALL!! I felt so uncomfortable when they were together, but surprisingly Young Do and Eun Sang had a lot of chemistry… anyways, Heirs was a weird drama in the “ship” department for me lool

1 Like

OMG! totally agree with you! I hated the main lead in I need romance so friggin much, I even dropped this drama because of him, sadly.
The female lead was such a prideless woman, I mean if my boyfriend cheats I would totally dump him, and the worst part is that he didn’t cheat once he did it many times… ahhgh I just couldn’t stand it!!! -_-’

ahhhh young do :wink: to me i was like: “ahhh this cute jerk.im falling sooo hardddddd”

i just love it when they are playful like he was, he was the word “unpredictable” because you never knew what to expect from him. he was mean, then he was nice out of know where, angry, then playful and a cute bad flirt who never knew how to say the right things but yet did in his own ways (hence the “tripping gif” xD) he had a heart that he didnt know how to express, and said what was on his mind with a smirk on his face while staring into her eyes xD so cute ^ ^ i was yelling and jumping up and down when he locked her in the room!! :

L.O.L. that last gif. and tottally agreein too.

Yeah me too because I was like " boy that poor girl is scared" !!

Hahaha but you r so right he always did unexpected things. I loved the scene when he helped kim tan walking out of the house. Hahahahahahahha I swear that was the best scene in the whole drama.

1 Like

In the end I think the bromance was the best lol

4 Likes

the second lead that will always rip my heart apart and i will never understand is Shinwoo in your’e beautiful.

i mean, who picks JANG geun SUK?! over this perfect man? (meaning his character was perfect)
lol thats my opinion, sorry to the guen suk lovers. but im glad that they really loved eachother and stould together at the end, but,like… why??! lololol he just broke my heart, he was the sweetest, he gave her everything and +, his heart, his love, and care. along with ji hoo (from BOF) he was “the perfect man”. ughh those scenes where he bought her those shoes and that girl gave it to her like nothing, and made a fool outta him, and when he walked it through with her what their first love story wouldve been like, to the final heartbreaking confession. he gave her so many hints, she shouldve at least given him the time of day. and those looks he gave her were full of love! and all she could think about was fireworks with ducky:

and he was there through her every suffering. i however am sooo glad they made heartstrings, because i would have died if they didnt. i think they should do that with most second leads, give them another chance by pairing the two up as leads for another drama.

i will never get over this one LOL…

6 Likes

oh yes! that scene was awesome I also loved it

Ahh The bromance was amazing ! Yep these 2 should be together ! kkkkkk

Omo , i love these 2 ! Their chemistry is something out of ordinary . But i got say he broke my heart too with those scenes of rejection … Ugh , it was painfull . Still i didn’t ship them but i felt so bad for the end , Anyways Heartings rocked , and we know why !

The only thing about heartstrings is that he was a jerk, so that ruined it for me.

I am TOTALLY on board about BOF. He was her first love, he was a stud, he was her soulmate, they connected. I could go on, but there’s no need.

3 Likes

I think all will be a spoiler if you don’t have seen these dramas :

Warrio Baek Dong Soo :

The lead character is a little bit useless in the solving of the story. And he doesn’t have chemistry with the girl. At the opposition, the second lead sacrifices himself for his friend and the girl he likes. And the scenes between him and her are far better !

Sungkyunkwan Scandal :

The second lead was perfect ! And Yoo Ah In was really good in this character. THe story between the two characters was interesting. He knew she was a girl and helped her. He searched the truth for her father and his brother. And I love their scenes like when they’re on the tree or he tied her shoelaces.

IRIS :

I loved Kim Seo Hyun in this drama. She was a baddass :smiley: And I love her chemistry with Lee Byung Hun.

For Heirs, I think it’s hard to choose. I was happy to have a different story not like BOF. The main lead is not a bad guy who becomes kind when he met the girl. But Kim Woo Bin was really great. He was more charismatic than Lee Minho for me.

That actor is way to hot to play second lead hahaha
Why do i have second lead syndrome ?! It’s so unfair ! :stuck_out_tongue: [quote=“Kurama, post:33, topic:2517”]
The lead character is a little bit useless
[/quote]

I have seen a lot of dramas of what you said seems to be the plot xD

It isn’t revealed yet…But I hope Soo Hyeon will get Park Hoon, because I totally ship them :open_mouth: They have more chemistry than Park Hoon and Seung Hee ‘-’

4 Likes

well, which drama isnt about one? lol ^ ^ i loved it, and the good thing about it was to see him change into a softy again :blue_heart:

yes! tottally agreee. he was so charming in those scenes :confused: but yes to heartstrings! it gave us proper justice.

!!! i love that moment in the 1st gif! hope it happens :fist: they are just too cute

Yes! in all the dramas I’ve seen, i’d say that i was a 90% in favor of the second leads, becuse they always plays the ideal boyfriend to be. :frowning: :smile:

1 Like

Yeah Yoo Ah In is not made for the second lead ! He’s too charismatic ! He’s really a great actor :slight_smile:

Yeah Warrior Baek Dong Soo is really a great example :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like