Second leads who should get the girl/boy

IKR! Ahh weā€™re just going to let them break us heart even more . The problem is that i like the pain hahaaha

1 Like

I liked Dream high 1 because aparentely the second lead (SongSam-dong)Ā  took the girl (Go Hye-mi) not Jin-guk
as we were expecting in the first half of the series.

1 Like

yes! i tottally loved it because of that too. the 1st ever drama that had the 2nd lead win, thank God. im hoping doctor stranger will be a second one O.O

the ONLY time that i never got second lead syndrome was 3 dramas. and what i mean is that i forever, 100% wanted the girl to end up with the main lead. no one else. not even a tiny bit.

playful kiss

i hear your voice

flower boy ramyn shop.

maybe i felt bad for the 2nd lead, because he got his heart broken, but i never wanted him to end up with the girl. i liked the main lead guy wayy too much. the i did feel very bad for the 2nd lead in playful kiss T.T he was soo sweet, and he did NOT take it well.i did think all the second leads where very sweet though, and wished them happiness with someone else :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh! and flower boy next door. i loved enrique too much xD but i felt very bad for the 2nd lead. and i kinda wanted her to give him a bit of a chance, and thennn go to enrique.

2 Likes

Yeah , I love Dream High so much ! Ahh Song Sam Dong was such a great character , the way he grow up was beautiful .
But to be honest he didnā€™t get the girl per se , neither did Jing Guk xD

1 Like

Dam Iā€™m a big of fan of that drama ! I shipped Enrique with her more , but i felt broken hearted for the other guy . I was like all the time : Canā€™t she have both ? ~

1 Like

Me too lol!

HAHAHAH i know right? just split her in two and each give them half? LOOL

Yeah or she could have made a clone , i donā€™t know so many things she could have made hahaha

HAHAHAHA, your pics are so funny xD yea, thats what most of these main leads people need to do, make duplicates of themselves, or have a twin. especially park shin hye. i mean, she would have to make multiples of herself for kim woo bin, lee min ho, yonghwa, jang guen suk, lee hong ki, the list goes onā€¦

Ahh Jeremy ! He should get the girl too !
Youā€™re too funny !

But now that I think about it ā€¦ Let it be ! Now we can have them ! Come on Guys , if youā€™re heart-broken by some first lead girl come to us , we fix , we are the glue !

HAHAHAH xD aww thank you! your funny too!

LOLOLOL that gif of siwan! i know right! we should start posting out advertisments to them. ā€œin need of glue? come to us all you beautiful second leads! we will fix youā€

my favorite quote of the day and for kdramas:

1 Like

hahahaha

3 Likes

Ahhhh I laugh so hard ! Yep , letā€™s create a company and weā€™ll control the kdrama universe ! Muahaaa
Since you put so manny memes , i feel obligated to join you :slight_smile:

When people make eye contact with me

I just saw an asian guy in the street

How i feel when iā€™m watching kdramas

How i feel when iā€™m not watching Kdramas

Hey , i just broke up with Kim soo hyun , heā€™s to lameeee ~

I think is enough ?

1 Like

Iā€™m not a female lead !

2 Likes

LOL the 1st two are so true! and i will neverrr forget that enrique moment x.D

LOLOLOL ā€œhow i feel watching kdramasā€ LOLOL the guy on the right is killing it. i think thatā€™s UKiss! i love ukiss <3

I like the members and their voices but i donā€™t enjoy their music :frowning: I wish i could !