Second leads who should get the girl/boy

There are some very funny memes about friendzoned ā€¦ here

Some guy friendzone me

Such a cute couple, right ?

The daily life of a second lead

1 Like

Lol you guys crack me up @b2utybubbles @sleepyCarol

1 Like

@dramaaaaa Youā€™re welcome to join our Glue Company !

2 Likes

Thank you thank you

1 Like

looool omg I loved the ā€œunbelieveableā€ one :slight_smile: loool I miss that drama

Awww me too! It was the perfect combo for me ! I think i 'll rewatch like 400 times ( see what i did there hah)

1 Like

Yes!!! they are so perfect, the perfect coupleā€¦ They were also in the movie ā€œthe thievesā€ have you watched it? they share a ā€œrealā€ kiss in that movie :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fISj28CrdC8

No ! Thank you so much ! Omo , i laugh so hard with that scene ! I need to find that movie so i can breath again xD

1 Like

KIM SOO HYUN , HOW IS POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BE THAT HOT ?!

I donā€™t know maybe one day iā€™ll find an alien somewhere ā€¦

2 Likes

JiHoo 100%

2 Likes

hahahaa you can watch it on youtube :smiley: I really loved it too :slight_smile:

itā€™s because heā€™s not a human, heā€™s a smoking hot alien! lol

We donā€™t know the truth , maybe he really is an alien ā€¦ hahaha

Yes, thatā€™s the most logical explanation

Gotta agree with you guys

@Johannacostag @SleepyCarol

2 Likes

@Johannacostag @dramaaaaa If a green alien came see , iā€™ll be like : Iā€™m sorry but where is Kim Soo hyun ?! If heā€™s not in the moment , i can wait ā€¦ Btw love what you guys do that your skin , green is the big color this year ! hahaha

1 Like

The oooonly thing is I think his lips were just fine without the extra collagen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA seriously.that is so funny i would ask too.

i dont know man, i do not know. girrrlll. and with all those pics, too?! you are asking the wrong people because i have NO CLUE.

O.O

2 Likes

Aww thanks , girl ! If i see him in the street , iā€™ll be like : Show me your true self ! I know youā€™re an alien ! ahahah

1 Like