Seg, Sub, Mod Positions OPEN! (NEW PROJECTS ADDED!)

I can be mod to English

Iā€™m not looking for English mods on any active projects right now, but hereā€™s a really good drama that is looking for some help:
http://www.viki.com/tv/25754c-constellation-women-series-aries

Is there project of yours that I can become segmenter, or editor.

Not right now. I would suggest a few that are up above, but some of them arenā€™t available/are finished :frowning:
Iā€™m in the process of getting a few channels approved, and if they are, Iā€™ll update this thread again :slight_smile:

PM me if youā€™re interested!

Iā€™d like to segment for any of the shows, which ever one or more is in need of segmenter, iā€™ll take :laughing:

whichever available project, let me join it. Am interested in all kind of projects

Iā€™d say Inspire Life since all the episodes are uploaded and only about 1 or 2 of the episodes are segmented.
Iā€™ve added you!

Theyā€™re all available. Itā€™s mainly just subbing, but there are some segmenting positions open!

How come you give him that project and you told me nothing?

Nevermind, Just thank you for your information.

Iā€™m not really sure what kind of project youā€™re looking for. Like preferred genres, length, ect.

He told you he would like to segment any kind of show, and I told you give me any available project( also known as shows), But wow the answer we both got were different even though we were on the same boat. I guess that"s how the world works. Am just surprise, sorry for bothering you.

She and I have worked on projects together before and so I know what she would be interested in joining.
I just want to make sure that you donā€™t get bored with what youā€™re segmenting, so I was more cautious.
You can join whatever project you would like.

If youā€™re into Chinese variety shows, I could definitely use some help with Happy Camp & Kang Xi Lai Le.
Or, if youā€™re into medical dramas, Inspire Life is a good one.

Thanks for your information. :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in segmenting or subbing (in any language), SHOWBIZ KOREA.
http://www.viki.com/news/24569c-showbiz-korea
PM me if you would like to join!

Only volunteer?
No paid?

Iā€™ll help with Showbiz Korea. I can segment and transcribe in English.

Viki is a community of volunteers. Thereā€™s no paid positions here unless you are applying for a job with the company.

Thatā€™d be great! Iā€™ll add you! :slight_smile:

1 Like