Segmenters in Need!

I am in the need of Segmenters. I have two projects that I am currently working on {my own projects} and I’m the only segmenter. Any help would be really appreciated. Just leave a reply or you can PM me and I’ll give you further information.

The project that are available are:

The Capo
Wild at Heart

Hi! I’ve never segmented before but I’d like to try if you still need help :smile:

I would like to help segment.

Im new at segmenting but i know the basics, Can i help? :slight_smile:

Hi. Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for being interested in segmenting. I however am looking for people who have a bit of experience {that doesn’t mean you have to be a QC} to be segmenter. I myself am taking a class to improve my segmenting skills and I would encourage anyone to take this class as well. If you decide to take this class PM me and when you pass I will gladly take you in as a segmenter. The teachers are really encouraging and they go step by step with you and help you through the process of becoming a ‘professional’ segmenter so to speak.

Let me know what you decide to do and once again thank you for wanting to help.

This is the school that I’m enrolled in. Ninja Segging and Subbing Academy

Hi. Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for being interested in segmenting. I however am looking for people who have a bit of experience {that doesn’t mean you have to be a QC}. I myself am taking a class to improve my segmenting skills and I would encourage anyone to take this class as well. If you decide to take this class PM me and when you pass I will gladly take you in as a segmenter. The teachers are really encouraging and they go step by step with you and help you through the process of becoming a ‘professional’ segmenter so to speak.

Let me know what you decide to do and once again thank you for wanting to help.

This is the school that I’m enrolled in. Ninja Segging and Subbing Academy

Funnily enough I’m starting that soon! :slight_smile: so hopefully if i do well i can help you ? :slight_smile:

Absolutely!!! I know how well they teach and once you pass I would love to have you on my team. Let me know how your progress goes and good luck in the Academy!

Okay will do, Thank you :smiley: