Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Umm, Wa Sha the woman who stole the flash drive and hid it in Nian Chuā€™s flower pot, hired someone to rape her, arranged Nian Chuā€™s murder with the people she stole the flash drive from, all because she wants Li Teng

Oh her I ignore her Iā€™m too focused on him!

Iā€™m glad you can, I canā€™t for some reason. I can tolerate crime type drama more than a nasty love rival or mother-in-law. As much as I love certain shows some of the female characters irritate me too much.

1 Like

Something in the RAIN - you know my Throw the Laptop Drama! That darn MOM

favim

1 Like

Cute! :joy::joy::joy: The :robot: discobot is like an umbrella :umbrella: blocking the hearts :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: I wouldnā€™t write it out so loud :laughing: if I were you, there is speculations in this regards (*ā›ā€æā›)āœ§

1 Like

This is exactly me. I have several that are my go-to fluff only because of the love story itself and have perfected my skipping skills in order to cut out all the rest, but the drama as a whole would not be considered total fluff.

Yes, Splash, Splash Love is very fluffy, but she already had it in her collection. I think some of the others on your list were also in her collection. Iā€™ve only seen a few of those you mentioned, though most are on my to-watch-someday list.

Yes! I think we may have discussed this before, but why are most of the truly insane love rivals female? Not that Iā€™ve never seen a scheming SML, but it really does tend to be the SFLs. They can be so ridiculously and unbelievably psychotic and delusional. They almost always earn themselves the skip button (which may be why I tend to look at some things as more fluffy than they actually are, because I end up skipping over all that nonsense.)

1 Like

Okay we have triplets :woman_facepalming:t5: the tissue :sneezing_face: box trio :rofl: :thinking::thought_balloon: why do I think itā€™s really a squad, Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing someone . . .:thinking::thought_balloon:

For real! I cry WAY too easily.

2 Likes

SAYS

I think its actually QUADS - But here is a cute trio!

Iā€™m tissue box QUEEN - Although I like my form of angsty drama - I DO NOT LIKE THE EVIL WOMEN

3 Likes

Iā€™m munching on wise :owl: chips, but I really need comfort food thatā€™s filling. Whereā€™s the cafe eats! :rofl:

2 Likes

ohhhh boy you havenā€™t watched Dinner Mate or Ashes of Love, have you? Insane SFLs are annoying. Insane SMLs are a whole other level of SCARY. They feel more like creepy stalking manipulating CREEPS and youā€™re more scared of them than most B*tchy SFLsā€¦ Iā€™d prefer a noisy, irritating SFL any day. :flushed: Maybe itā€™s because weā€™re women, i donā€™t know

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this cafe offers a lot of comfort food choices or if cafe eats are all that filling, but hereā€™s an option

BLTA with turkey
Now I want one of these.

Havenā€™t seen either.

But so many SFL are exactly the same. Not just being a b#!ch but downright criminal behavior. Even worse, though, is when the SFL & the SML team up together to do the manipulating and scheming.

1 Like

gifer

I like WAFFLES in the CAFE - IN Honor of my WAFFLE GUY

kim%20jae%20wook%20waffle%20guy

3 Likes

Here is a different kind of comfort food.

A version w/o the dance included
Itā€™s no exaggeration when I say that my soul just sometimes cries out for this performance. Junhoā€™s voice in this touches something in me. Itā€™s inexplicable. I really, really wish I could purchase his version of this song so I could have it at my disposal anytime, anywhere.
1 Like

Nope! :negative_squared_cross_mark: You get an X for that lightweight :rofl::rofl::joy:

Okay, this might work, as a starter.

Seriously though, you guys need to eat while on here, donā€™t forget to drink water, and nourish yourselves!! Please take care. :zipper_mouth_face: :wink::ok_hand:t5: Off the proverbial soapbox!

1 Like

Iā€™m bad about eating and drinking water so THANKYOU for the reminder! :wink:

1 Like

I tried. :joy:

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m not starving myself.

2 Likes

Both Dinner Mate and AOL have the SFL/SML team up at some point for a whileā€¦ I donā€™t know why, but a b*tchy female is someone you KNOW is going to go away sometime or the other. Maybe itā€™s because these dramas are geared towards women and weā€™re women watching itā€¦ I donā€™t know why.
You canā€™t be sure the FL wonā€™t go with the toxic, manipulative criminal SML because there are enough MLs like that in other dramas. The FL still hangs around the SML and considers him a friend/ forgives him/ whatever. The drama usually justifies the SMLs behavior and the insanity is supposed to be forgiven because heā€™s a hottie or has a sob story or some other dumb reason. Itā€™s worse because the SML actually manages to manipulate the FL and the ML is the one who gets hurt more. However, the ML usually shows no interest whatsoever in the SFL so itā€™s easier to bear.