Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Or when he was changing said shirt!!!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think the ending was unsatisfying! But the roller coaster ride is TEAR Bingeing yes!!! But DOOM is so GOOOOOD!

1 Like

Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE and light and fluffy to me the romance was SOOOOOOOOOO Sweet!

Iā€™ll have to look and see what else is light and fluffy in my book - Definitely Oh My Venus

My definition of Angsty - is a little different I guess - I like those tense flirty intense guys like in what sheā€™s gonna say it ā€œMysterious Loveā€ bahahahahahaha :purple_heart:

Some Fluff
Her Private Life
High End Crush
Meow the Secret Boy
My ID is Gangnam Beauty
Weightlifting Fairy (although I didnā€™t really care for it)
Roommate is a Gumiho
Scripting Your Destiny

@vivi_1485

And Iā€™m off to lift weights at the gym - Too Bad Nam Hyuk isnā€™t my trainer - hahahahaha!

Nam Joo Hyuk

2 Likes

Splash, Splash Love is my go to fluff, I couldnā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve watched that, itā€™s definitely on my light & fluffy list.

I donā€™t mind a little angst but for some reason female drama throws it off the light & fluffy list for me which for me means Mysterious Love & My ID is Gangnam Beauty are not fluffy enough. :slight_smile: I canā€™t remember if Weightlifting Fairy was fluffy, I completely forgot it after I watched it, I also didnā€™t like it. And as strange as this is with how many years Iā€™ve been watching KDramas, Iā€™ve never seen any version of Gumiho.

2 Likes

Same. Itā€™s a watch-and-forget drama to me, but I remember it was pretty fluffy. Nam Joo Hyuk was an adorable puppy.

1 Like

You have not watched Tail of the 9T oh my gosh! Watch it for Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum!!!

I seriously I am back from working out - she about killed me!

And WHY is WONHO not my Trainer!

I love Wonhoā€™s solo career -

Wonho is now re-visiting Hottie Posse this morning

I would like your posts exceptā€¦

3 Likes

Are you in heart jail - I canā€™t see anything! Does that mean the hearts in SNOW! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

probably something wrong with the image, so I changed it. Yes, Iā€™m in heart jail. silly limitā€¦ lol

1 Like

I donā€™t really notice female drama in Mysterious Love. There is a a ML couple - and a side lead couple. Did you try watching some of it?? And it has female drama?

Umm, Wa Sha the woman who stole the flash drive and hid it in Nian Chuā€™s flower pot, hired someone to rape her, arranged Nian Chuā€™s murder with the people she stole the flash drive from, all because she wants Li Teng

Oh her I ignore her Iā€™m too focused on him!

Iā€™m glad you can, I canā€™t for some reason. I can tolerate crime type drama more than a nasty love rival or mother-in-law. As much as I love certain shows some of the female characters irritate me too much.

1 Like

Something in the RAIN - you know my Throw the Laptop Drama! That darn MOM

favim

1 Like

Cute! :joy::joy::joy: The :robot: discobot is like an umbrella :umbrella: blocking the hearts :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: I wouldnā€™t write it out so loud :laughing: if I were you, there is speculations in this regards (*ā›ā€æā›)āœ§

1 Like

This is exactly me. I have several that are my go-to fluff only because of the love story itself and have perfected my skipping skills in order to cut out all the rest, but the drama as a whole would not be considered total fluff.

Yes, Splash, Splash Love is very fluffy, but she already had it in her collection. I think some of the others on your list were also in her collection. Iā€™ve only seen a few of those you mentioned, though most are on my to-watch-someday list.

Yes! I think we may have discussed this before, but why are most of the truly insane love rivals female? Not that Iā€™ve never seen a scheming SML, but it really does tend to be the SFLs. They can be so ridiculously and unbelievably psychotic and delusional. They almost always earn themselves the skip button (which may be why I tend to look at some things as more fluffy than they actually are, because I end up skipping over all that nonsense.)

1 Like

Okay we have triplets :woman_facepalming:t5: the tissue :sneezing_face: box trio :rofl: :thinking::thought_balloon: why do I think itā€™s really a squad, Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing someone . . .:thinking::thought_balloon:

For real! I cry WAY too easily.

2 Likes