Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

auntannasbiscotti
I have been wanting biscotti all day! So Biscotti for the CAFE

Everyone is so Quiet! I can hear a pin drop in here! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

The fam and I were out to dinner. Now I’m stuffed and have no room for dessert.

2 Likes

Aw, no biscotti for you I guess!!! I’m on Eps 7 of Tomorrow with You! It’s starting to get emotional - I’m going to bed! I don’t like when things go South.

2 Likes

I dread those moments too, and it’s probably best to go to bed before hitting a rough patch. I don’t like going to bed sad.

2 Likes

OMGoodness, I just had a revelation… I recently finished a 12-ep drama, am 25 eps into a 40 ep drama, and 21 eps into a 53 ep drama, and I JUST NOW realized that there is a specific actor playing a character in ALL three of them! How did it take me that long to make this connection? Sometimes my power of observation is truly lacking.

4 Likes

I had one called “Power Couples”

but idk if we need another one if there’s one in 2014… just revive it

3 Likes

Sadly no sales or nice things to buy! The Mall was practically empty bc we have a high surge of delta virus and ppl rather hide than get the vaccine. So many RUDE ppl. had a bad cough, and walked around with no mask on. Good thing no one is allowed inside the mall without a mask on. We just did food shopping and head back home.

3 Likes
1 Like

I don’t think I understand what you are asking us to do, exactly. Can you share more details?

3 Likes

It may be because you have yet to reach the “regular” trust level. No worries. With the car you drive, trust will soon be obtained :wink::+1:t5::blush:

2 Likes
Summary

https://youtu.be/PRwqw_npPJI

I’m watching “Tenent” and guess who is in it Robert Pattinson - Edward!!!
tenet
Tenet
This movie is very DEEP - Have to really watch it - thank goodness no subtitles

2 Likes

Seo Kang Joon - Intermission - why do I keep finding gifs of him lately

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/75/0b/ee750be63caa8c17481a4bd9c8dc7350.gif
Pinterest
http://66.media.tumblr.com/d46175073c3ec415fa9915978d9475ab/tumblr_inline_oexwy4afh01qz9nuy_500.gif
Soompi
fantagio
Our BARISTA for the day! Can’t even with that BLUE

3 Likes

This is for Asian drama’s bingers…Don’t drink coffee either so you don’t end up like this

6 Likes

Who even needs coffee when ‘just one more episode’ is the most powerful stimulant that ever existed?

6 Likes

OH gosh…this is so freaking funny…I’m gonna have a cup of coffee

4 Likes

Sad, but true (though maybe not quite as young as the one in that meme). :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, that mindset often causes this kid to stay up until 1 am and then get up again at 6:30 am to get ready for work. The struggle is real…

6 Likes

The worst temptation for drama lovers and I always give in. :disappointed:

6 Likes

I have a box of metal forms for cannoli and also for coffins (Czech pastry) from my grandma I found at mother’s place… still in the box…
The little coffins dough is similar to meringue (not the music!) and then filled with whipped cream, hmmmmm :yum::blush:

6 Likes