Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Going shopping wish me luck with the sales! Enjoy your weekend!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be checking that out.

I keep putting that one off for some reason, but if itā€™s leaving, I guess I better watch it.

Hope you find lots of good deals!

3 Likes

Me too! But it is next up after Tomorrow With You! Cuz - Have to watch Hyung Sikkie! And I watched the American version! I donā€™t know if VIKI will pick it up or notā€¦
SUITS

park%20hyung%20sik%2011
Fan Meeting Wooga Squad

1 Like

Me three. I Love :heart: Hyung Sik :heart:, I have no idea why I keep putting it off, but if itā€™s leaving Iā€™d better start, I think after I finish Born Again.

5 Likes
Summary

https://youtu.be/i1oTSAhdzNQ

Cuz you need Kim Myung Soo!!!

2 Likes

Always and forever!

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImpeccableSlimCondor-max-1mb.gif
gfycat

ā€œLā€ seems to like Kimchi Stew - So NEW on the MENU (the stew - the stew stop it)

Twitter

Oh did I tell you another trope for me is "the sweater vest" but a good preppy sweater!!! Um

2 Likes

You know I went there in my head. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That stew looks delicious. I have to say, my palate has completely changed since I started watching Kdramas. The food always looks drool worthy, and I started wanting to try it ALL. And now I have developed a taste for spicy that I NEVER had before.

4 Likes

Everything I have had so FAR - I love! I would love to make this stew - Iā€™ll even eat Tofu! If it is spicy! I developed a taste for spice as a Southerner a long while ago. Living in NM you have to love HOT stuff and I even ship Green Chile frozen from NM to me now - guess canned is gross! I think most Koreans would love especially RED Chile which is so spicy and yummy - aw I want a breakfast burrito now

3 Likes

Have you ever watched iZombie? The zombies in that show lack a sense of taste so in order to try to ā€˜enjoyā€™ what she eats, the FL uses gallons of super extra spicy hot sauce on everything. Well, I often refer to my husband as a zombie because he basically wonā€™t eat anything unless the spice from it can burn my eyes even across the room. I still canā€™t handle a lot of heat, but I like the flavor of spice now.

4 Likes

Love it and Ravi - Ravi is the coolest! She is so cute

2 Likes

I thought of a thread someone should start - FAVORITE COUPLES!!!! The last one done was 2014 that is a long time ago!
One of mine is High Society -
Yoo Chang Soo and Lee Ji Yi - Aw I loved them so much. :purple_heart:

Gifer

Soompi

Asianfanfics

1 Like

Itā€™s a thread worth having, IMO. Aside from hotties, I am all about the romance and OTPs. I also have another thread topic Iā€™m contemplating, so I donā€™t know if I want to start two whole new ones. Iā€™ll ponder it.

3 Likes

Pinterest

Oh my gosh - Golden Eyes - Intermission!

2 Likes

auntannasbiscotti
I have been wanting biscotti all day! So Biscotti for the CAFE

Everyone is so Quiet! I can hear a pin drop in here! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

The fam and I were out to dinner. Now Iā€™m stuffed and have no room for dessert.

2 Likes

Aw, no biscotti for you I guess!!! Iā€™m on Eps 7 of Tomorrow with You! Itā€™s starting to get emotional - Iā€™m going to bed! I donā€™t like when things go South.

2 Likes

I dread those moments too, and itā€™s probably best to go to bed before hitting a rough patch. I donā€™t like going to bed sad.

2 Likes

OMGoodness, I just had a revelationā€¦ I recently finished a 12-ep drama, am 25 eps into a 40 ep drama, and 21 eps into a 53 ep drama, and I JUST NOW realized that there is a specific actor playing a character in ALL three of them! How did it take me that long to make this connection? Sometimes my power of observation is truly lacking.

4 Likes

I had one called ā€œPower Couplesā€

but idk if we need another one if thereā€™s one in 2014ā€¦ just revive it

3 Likes