Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Been there, done that. Just got out this morning so I’ve been playing it cool. We just know you are appreciating our postings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just so you know, I am NOT going to watch Empress Ki unless there is absolutely nothing else on so the chances of that happening are slim to none. If Wookie gets hurt or dies, it will kill me!!!

3 Likes

Don’t EVER do it! He is brilliant - his acting is so GOOD - he plays the innocent selfish prince/king so well but yes - I just can’t even - he is such a sweetheart makes my heart hurt.

3 Likes

Have you dared Scarlet Heart Ryeo??? I heard it was soul crushing!scarlet%20heart%201

2 Likes

If this treatment was coming from your run-of-the-mill corrupt court member, I may be able to handle it more, but the fact that his ‘brother’ is doing some of these things to him is too painful. I can’t say I would have restrained myself the way ML has.

I second this. Not going to happen.

Never. Not a chance.

2 Likes

Family was all about Power they didn’t care about each other in most of these old historical shows

No!!! I’m pretty tough but let me tell you, DOOM about wiped me out for four or five days. I didn’t even have any water left to pee with. Ha,ha! So I’ll probably be passing on SHR too.

1 Like

Tenor
You didn’t just mention DOOM - I’m trying to get over it!
doom%204

2 Likes

Sorry, buddy!

Did this one have a sad ending? Or was there just a lot of suffering?

Doom%20at%20your%20service%2010

It’s BEAUTIFUL and WE ALL LOVED IT you have to WATCH IT! Seo In Guk is just DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

And I miss him so much! No show has been this good in a while!
crying

1 Like

OMG! Where do I start??? It ran me through the emotional wringer. No brutality and no main characters were injured during the filming. Just really tore at my heartstrings. This one IS worth watching. Just have a fresh box of tissues handy. Key words for me on this one were empathy, caring, and love.

1 Like

Exactly what I say every time you mention Just Between Lovers!!!

Hmm, then it will require a special mindset and a certain mood in order to watch it. Maybe someday.

3 Likes

JUNHO is on another LEVEL for me! I have to breath and eat chocolate I guess!Junho%20%232%20just%20love

That’s me under the fuzzy coat @my_happy_place

2 Likes

Don’t go to our DOOM thread you will get too many spoilers! We tried not to but some got out!

2 Likes

I really don’t mind being spoiled. In fact, I often spoil myself on purpose. I should have done so with My Country before putting myself through the pain.

1 Like

Now I’m starting to wonder if I have a personality disorder???
Nah, maybe I’m just weird and like to cry. But I do have to cleanse my palate afterwards and watch something light and fluffy.

1 Like

I know you are worried about the pain, but do you know that I actually consider JBL to be one of my soul cleansing dramas that I watch when I need a pick-me-up?

1 Like

Welp! Heart jail went from 5 min to 10 hours!! No hearts for me

1 Like

Dyed your hair black quick!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: