Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Sad news alert: Wookie came down with Covid! :cry: Hope he has a smooth and speedy recovery.

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1480848wpp/ji-chang-wook-tests-positive-for-covid-19

I was just going to post. I think testing positive doesnā€™t mean heā€™s sick! Hopefully he is just quarantined and resting and his momma is taking care of him.

We are all sending HUGS to our WOOKIE!

1 Like

I have - I love it - it gets campy somewhat - it is like a glorious soap - the acting is just awesome and well heā€™s just a heartthrob and so PROTECTIVE! @my_happy_place

@vivi_1485 you might need to hide your eyes a lot girl the man has his shirt off half the show!!! And a few shower scenes! and it gets STEAMY by Eps 12 (but clean as always) Have a t-shirt handy to cover your eyes - bahahahahahahaha!

giphy

2 Likes

I am listening!!! Loosening the tieā€¦getting ready for action! Bah,ha,ha!!

2 Likes

https://www.vop.co.kr/A00001586382.html

Ji Chang Wook does not show any serious symptoms!!! He just tested pre-emptively before shooting.

1 Like

Iā€™m SCARED

Pinterest

So TRUE CONFESSIONS - I like good drama TROPES - (except for the constant falling into each other, the fish eye kiss and the fall down and accidentally kiss) I love the umbrella, rain, fireworks, wrist grab, flirty protective male guy, great romantic set ups, the tie loosening, shower scenes, sweaty workouts, the blindfold, the starring from afar, gorgeous white t-shirts and watches - (oh oops thatā€™s my trope) and well you know how I am.

In Mysterious Love - whole other level - he does the Ghost ā€œpotteryā€ trope, and there is injury and rain tropes etc etc.

So please if you guys decide itā€™s too much for you! Forgive my Tropeyness!

@stardust2466_546 @my_happy_place @vivi_1485

2 Likes

I live for tropes - the good, romance-related ones, not the annoying second leads or controlling parents ones. Cheesiness does not turn me away, so Iā€™m good.

2 Likes

Tenor

Oh Yea! We are Twins I forgot!

Tenor

Iā€™m dying for you to watch it!

2 Likes

Cafe needs another jam! The Acoustic Version is so GOOD

Tenor

3 Likes

Does that marshmallow have butt cheeks? :rofl:

4 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs! So cute!

2 Likes

I canā€™t do it. I cannot continue to watch My Country: The New Age. Iā€™ve been trying to force my way through for love of the actors/actresses, but I canā€™t take it anymore. It hurts too much! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: And if I go any further, Iā€™m afraid it will taint a certain someoneā€™s image as an actor and keep me from being able to enjoy anything else he is in.

2 Likes

Is it BAD or SAD or just what??

We understand. It has a really sad ending anyway so donā€™t force yourself to suffer. Warning!! Anyone who hasnā€™t watched My Country and wants to, donā€™t read this post any further. Iā€™m posting this just for my_happy_place. The ML and the SML both die at the very end with the SML dying first and the ML dying holding him. It was sooooooo sad!

3 Likes

Will it make me not want to Watch Woo Do?? What? Iā€™m dying over here! But they are so cute in the water!

1 Like

I was able to get through it just keeping in mind that there is a lot of war/fighting scenes and brutality against men and women. This was common during this time period because life didnā€™t mean anything. As Iā€™ve posted before, that attitude still exists today. I truly wish we could all just love one another or at the very least get along no matter our differences. End of political speech.

1 Like

Eeeek. Okay, that seals the deal. Iā€™m out. Thank you.

2 Likes

OK - That will be a MAYBE someday show - I canā€™t even get through Empress Ki - I cried for 45 min when I accidentally saw the end. Wookie is my spirit animal I canā€™t do it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually really good, if you are into this kind of thing, but these characters suffer with a capital S.

2 Likes

@leerla73 now this one is funnier than bugs bunny - bahahahahaha

Guess What??? :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

@my_happy_place
@stardust2466_546
SAD is going to be Junho and Just Between Lovers before I do that - I swear if I ever finish Empress Ki and Wookie is BRILLIANT in that BRILLIANT but I cry and cry

2 Likes