Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

It is actually black purple right now! Works just fine!

Funny, I just mentioned soul cleansing. LOL

I know plenty of people who enjoy the pain and angst that dramas can bring, but I am not one of those people. My angst tolerance is not high.

1 Like

Ok SERIOUSLY when I canā€™t give out hearts it makes me CRAZY!

I wanted that to be hearts darn it! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

The picture on the machine is misleading. It definitely should have been giving out hearts.

I got a warning that I was getting close to my limit, but here I am still giving them outā€¦

1 Like

We heart it

10 HOURS for reals 10 hours! I guess I should go to bed.

2 Likes

A person of authority: See that red button on the wall. Well, donā€™t push it.
Me: Runs over and pushes the red button.
I can be a rebel so I usually run the hearts as hard as I can and then get shut off for 24 hours. But thatā€™s just me. :wink::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tenor

This is irreverently funny! bahahahahaha! Iā€™m so mad Poor Simba

2 Likes

Iā€™m usually a rule follower, but how dare they limit how much love I can give out!

2 Likes

I donā€™t usually like spoilers but sometimes if a drama is getting too dramatic or intense, Iā€™ll find an episode review and read that before I watch an episode, Iā€™ve actually ā€˜finishedā€™ a drama or two this way.

3 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s light punishment! I got shut down for 24 hours yesterday! WT_!!! Give me 500 hearts to hand out per day and Iā€™ll be happier than a hog in slop. Ha, ha, ha!! Can you tell Iā€™m a former farm girl??

1 Like

Me too! I actually had to read the reviews on the last two episodes of My Country and Fated to Love You before I could go on so I could prepare myself.

1 Like

Not that black on top though. . .

No, bugs bunny is funnier, & Daffy.

This is why I donā€™t know if I can watch Empress Ki, (Iā€™ve actually managed to stay away from spoilers so I donā€™t know what happens, just that I wonā€™t be happy)

1 Like

I try to look at it as Ji Chang Wook - as an Artist - did some brilliant work in Empress Ki. His character is just - so amazing how he acted out that character - I hope that I can look at him as an artist and finish it but so far I have not! :cry: But Iā€™m not sorry I watched it up until where I am at right now

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only done this for a couple dramas that I dropped but for which I still wanted to know details about what happened. LOL

I recently made my list on MDL, and I found that I really needed an extra category besides ā€˜currently watchingā€™, ā€˜completedā€™, ā€˜droppedā€™, etc. - I need one for shows where I watch a majority of the drama but either get bored or canā€™t deal with the angst/intensity, so I skip (anywhere between 5-10 episodes, depending on length of drama) directly to the last episode or two and see how it ends. I put most of this type in my ā€˜droppedā€™ category on MDL, but they arenā€™t technically dropped. I have no idea what I would call such a category, but I rarely outright drop a show. If Iā€™ve put any time and effort into it, I at least need to know how it ends.

My Country, however, (sorry, beautiful boys), will be an outright drop for me.

1 Like

tenor

I think that was my doing with the boys in the River gif but they do look good

1 Like

Itā€™s okay. Itā€™s my own fault for starting it without having any info about the drama, and thankfully I only made it a few episodes in. At least I didnā€™t put in hours and hours, and even if I had, it still wouldnā€™t have been your fault.

2 Likes

It was their fault

My-Country-gif

2 Likes

Iā€™m considering doing this with Lovestruck in the City, I canā€™t stand how tormented Wookieā€™s character is, but I saw somewhere that episode 17 is a bonus episode more around Minhoā€™s character, who I quite like. I may just finally read episode recaps to finish this one.

1 Like