Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

It sounds so funny to 'turn on’ a fireplace. Out here, we light a fire.

3 Likes

I love lighting a fire but I turn mine on ALL day because I have a set natural gas bill. I can have ambiance all day long but it really doesn’t give off much heat - unfortunately. But that time is coming. My cat sits there all day long.

1 Like

I know, but it’s what we do. Flip that switch!

4 Likes

gfycat

4 Likes

Broccoli … Again!

You can forget second breakfast.

(Man! That kid has some blue eyes!)

1 Like

hearts%20and%20umbrella

So since I am the UMBRELLA Queen and I have no HEARTS for 9 hours! Here are the hearts I need to give out but can’t! :heart:

2 Likes

Aww, that’s cute!

1 Like

Here’s my kind of breakfast! Usually around 11 am or later.

Chili and polenta!

1 Like

I don’t eat until 11 either - I can’t eat breakfast too early - I really do brunch most of the time. Unless I do a smoothie then I eat a little bit later. But 6:30 am or 7 am breakfast - NOPE - I get sick.

2 Likes

A pairing I could get behind!

SHINee’s Minho And Chae Soo Bin In Talks To Star In New Drama About Fashion | Soompi

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS REALLY?!! I LOVE THIS! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Chae Soo Bin is one of my favorite actresses! I cannot wait!!
Playboy Minho? I’d like to see that! :joy:

2 Likes

Same! I love Chae Soo Bin!

I wonder if playboy Minho would ever take his shirt off? :joy:

2 Likes

pedacure ,ok, but just rather clip my own nails, again, but, I am having a problem doing that now, cause of “right arm” injury, but, I did get them cut, what an experience, at that time I really would love to have a pedicure, no not the little fishies nibbling at my feet…

so heres another delicacies for us to maybe eat with our coffee or tea enjoy

now to find "someone to serve the tea or coffee along with our cupcakes??

5 Likes

my 3 sons!!
51 Years Ago… My Three Sons aired its first episode of 380 (12 Seasons). What do you recall about this enduring series and these boys?

3 Likes

I don’t get sick so much as feel bloated and blagh and lethargic for a good part of the day. But I grew up not eating anything in the mornings. and a peanut butter sandwich or less for lunch. Now I usually only eat once a day - anywhere between 4 and 7 pm.

1 Like

Oh yea. I was looking at the picture saying to myself…“Those guys don’t look like Wally and the Beaver.” Then dawn arrived! DUH Wrong show! lol:upside_down_face::rofl:

2 Likes

well I alos liked wally & the beaver

2 Likes

oh! Hey! Science!

Time to geek out! :sunglasses:

This guy is 93 miles wide! New discovery - and named Bernardinell-Bernstein in the pair’s honor](https://minorplanetcenter.net/mpec/K21/K21M83.html).

One of the largest comets ever seen is headed our way (msn.com)

comet

More geek news.

32,000 mph fireball spotted soaring over North Carolina

32,000 mph fireball spotted soaring over North Carolina (msn.com)

meteor

3 Likes

I’m still out of Hearts so Hearts for Everyone!!! You guys talked a lot last night! :laughing:

5 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good day.
It’s quite chilly. I’m drinking a lot of hot drinks :blush:

6 Likes