Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I just cried watching William Shatner CRY about his trip today! That was a beautiful heartfelt moment! I loved it. As a Star Trek fan - warmed my heart - he is 90 years old. :space_invader:

@frustratedwriter
@porkypine90_261

4 Likes

I canā€™t do the FL so probably not one I will be watching! You are right though a lot of melodrama lately!
I liked our upbeat Dali Temple or Dr. McSweetie Buns or My Fated Boy! :sunny:

4 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493259wpp/park-hyung-sik-is-an-intelligent-detective-with-soft-charisma-in-upcoming-drama?fbclid=IwAR0VftbAsG-MzX_ocppcsAVwdXB6ZJWQBuxcBqfWjP9NQlQNe6rxOAD1wIY

Look! More photos of Hyung Sikkie

5 Likes

Has there been any word on where that drama will be streaming? It doesnā€™t seem like Viki is getting it, but I need to see it!

3 Likes

Just on TVN - not sure if NF or VIKI will eventually get it!
12 Eps

3 Likes

PUT IN A REQUEST!

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

It will eventually come to Viki.

1 Like

Gotta get my Bo-Gummy fix and Gong Yoo fix!

ģ„œė³µ - Seo Bok!

YEA!!! VIKI HAS SEOBOK! Just waiting for it to premiere!

5 Likes

ok heres another past one

I think we already mentioned this guy earlier

aw we just gotta mention her

wheres Sam(?) I think that was his name

thats enough for today

now where is my VIKI FIX??? ah I got it!

one more thing, I couldnā€™t remember that one shows name till now, BJ & the Bear

what was that other truck drivers name he had a series too
Claude Akins!!!

4 Likes

oh my! it looks good!!

3 Likes

It is a good movie. I think you will like it. Two of my favorite guys so, bonus! Great acting by both of them.

3 Likes

leon%20leong%201
Pinterest
leon%20leong
tumgir
Twitter

Our Cutie for the Watch Party Today
Leon Leong - Definitely Not Today
Barista Extraordinaire

6 Likes

Ooh! I liked that show as a kid. Also a huge fan of The Bionic Woman back in the day. I have discovered Unpopular K Pop Opinions over at Reddit. Itā€™s very interesting. Lots of people get their posts called out as being actually popular opinions there. Anyway, you can definitely get lost in that space.
The Thai remake of K Drama ā€œI Remember Youā€ starring Jang Nara and Seo In Guk has arrived at Netflix USA under the title ā€œRemember Youā€. I added it to my watchlist. I really liked Full House Thai so Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what Thailand does with IRY. Iā€™m hoping that they improve the romance aspect between ML & FL because it was rather weak in the original Korean drama in my opinion. Hopefully the acting is good-we will see.

4 Likes

I just finished this one yesterday. I havenā€™t seen the original Korean one, but I liked this one. The acting maybe wasnā€™t terrific, but it was an interesting story.

4 Likes

Lee Je Hoon!! And the FL from JBL/Melting me Softly! :heart_eyes: This was such a surpriseā€¦ Iā€™m in a Lee Hi phase and I just happened to come across this beautiful MV!
2 Likes

I have just started this one, and I like it better than the K one

3 Likes

ok heres another

Actor Richard Basehart, who played Admiral Nelson on a Voyage to the bottom of the sea, was the uncredited narrator of the opening titles of Knight Rider in 84 episodes.

Michael Knight

He also actually PLAYED Wilton Knight in the pilot (Episode 1) of Knightrider and the voice of Wilton Knight in Episode 2.

2 Likes

found this morning

Gregory Ralph Evigan (October 14, 1953) is 68 years old today! Best known for the television series B. J. and the Bear, My Two Dads, P.S. I Luv U and TekWar.

anyone recognize this fella?

aaahhhhh now we are talking!!

is anyone ā€œoldā€ enough to remember the creature from mthe black lagoon? an experiment that went wrong if I recall,

Julie Adamsā€™ underwater stunt double, Ginger Stanley, from Creature From the Black Lagoon (1954).

4 Likes

Yippie finally done filming

3 Likes

ahhh this is so annoying :joy: Lee Hee Joon, Lee Ji Hoonā€¦ my heart accelerates and then I goā€¦ oh. Itā€™s not my Je Hoonie :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

LOL Perks of being the legendary cable network, tvN :joy: You can create ripoffs of your own dramas and use the very same soundtracks!

1 Like