Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Junho is adorable the nephew is adorable

tenor

3 Likes

Junho being adorable is a given!

3 Likes

I really really love Home Alone and Return of Superman for all the babiessss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The nephew is aDORABLE. Our handsome guys all have handsome nephews and nieces… can’t wait for their pretty children! I really will die on the day Chen comes on Return of Superman, if he ever does :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

As if he could be anything else - but bubble he has not!!! :sob:

Tenor

He heard me!!!

4 Likes

Ahhhh I love watching them!
Yoon Sang Hyun and his three little angels
For young celebs like KAI, I love how the kids just don’t care that their uncle is Kai from EXO :joy:
Kai’s nephew: “Get me a glass of water”
Kai: “I’m KAI from EXO”
Kai’s nephew: “Okay, KAI from EXO, get me a glass of water”

6 Likes

This is what I would say -hahahahahahah!

5 Likes

This is one of the funniest conversations ever…
https://youtu.be/-W_8n4cU2Fc?t=21
I almost fainted when Kai said “Wanna watch me dancing?” and the nephew replies “ThAt’S sO LaMe” :sob::sob:
The kids just roasted the poor guy the whole time :joy::joy:
PLEASE.

6 Likes

They make sure he doesn’t get too full of himself. Gotta make sure he keeps his feet on the ground. lol

6 Likes

That’s what I love most about them :smile:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s so funny :rofl:
Can definitely relate to the moment that you realize the kids will be gone soon, so you give them your last energy :rofl:. “Savior” indeed… and have said the “I respect you” line before too. Really relatable clip for me :laughing:.

2 Likes

Watching him sculpt a bowl with those beautiful hands is my therapy! Aw - WHY - WHY is he so gorgeous! My morning is complete! That smile!!! Can he be any sweeter! You guys may never see me again I might just be in a loop watching this!!!

OK he has the most beautiful hands I have ever seen! @kdrama2020ali is in HEAVEN!

5 Likes

I’m so happy he is doing a vlog! How nice to see him enjoying himself and doing something creative and relaxing.

3 Likes

awww poor kiddo! what a day!

2 Likes

“It happens to the best of us”. Basically, my interpretation of this phrase is that we are all human and we all make mistakes; sometimes comical mistakes. Even though I may have a high opinion of myself (as an example because I’m really not that vain), I will still make mistakes. Probably TMI for some of you. :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

At @vivi_1485
My father loves to say “That’s the Way the Ball Bounces!”
It drives me insane!!!

3 Likes

I have always interpreted it that even the best among us (not myself, but the actual best) will make similar mistakes, so it’s no big deal if lowly little me also makes such a mistake.

3 Likes

You are far from ‘lowly’ my friend. Maybe more like ‘humble’. :wink: Just sayin’.

3 Likes

Hahaha! My Dad used to say, ‘Tough KaSh**sky’! Where he got that from I’ll never know but he did serve in WWII and I know he picked up a lot of sayings there. He was quite a card.

4 Likes

Does this café have a specialty?
Are you more focused on coffee or tea or something else?

5 Likes

Our specialty is whatever you happen to be craving at the moment. :wink:

5 Likes