Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

What would you like - I’ll find it for you!!! I didn’t get a barista in today!!! We need one though!

3 Likes

A new soju bar that opened is serving patbingsu and I want to go try it haha.
It also made me crave kakigori.

So that’ll be my order. One kakigori please (no chocolate or strawberry :blush:).

3 Likes

skyticket

kakigori

4 Likes

ok sorry, tell me the ingredients or how to make it

3 Likes

It’s basically shaved ice with syrups/flavors poured on top. The traditional kakigori has a green tea flavor
Here’s a recipe:

4 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1028525wpp/captivating-k-dramas-actually-inspired-true-stories

1 Like

vivi I also joined it, I have found some awesome recipes which I have been trying to find! thanks! and as for that ice , I gotta try it, does look delicious! looks like that older one we had here in the USA many years ago, and haven’t seen in a very long time!!

Kdrama2020, just read the article, really interesting

3 Likes

Thanks. I really wanted to go to Kooriya Peace to try their salted caramel kakigori. I saw it in Kantaro, the Sweet Tooth Salaryman and I thought their cafe/ bar is so cute.

3 Likes

Tenor

Here is hoping KSH - Our Cutie Barista for today! Can smile like this again and hopefully get back all he has lost and get back his life!!! I am here to cheer you on…

3 Likes

You know you have done this

The KSH epic crisis has made me crazy so I need a laugh!!!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I maybe haven’t done it while driving a car but definitely while riding a bike, especially when I tried it for the first time after years and years. They say you never forget how to ride, but I beg to differ. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh hey @kdrama2020ali ! Our favorite psychopath has a NEW show! It is set to premiere on Monday, November 8, 2021.

Taecyeon

2 Likes

Yep his photoshoots and press for this has been so cute - he is so darn sweet and cute!!! Another
Historic Hottie!

2 Likes

EnykvN9VkAEWIpn

Where is that smile?

1 Like

Park Hyung Sik is coming!!! I can’t WAIT

Another Watch Party!!!

4 Likes

Oh happy day!!! PHS back in the house! (That makes me sound old, but I own it) :joy:

4 Likes

Guys - I am so IN LOVE I can’t stand MYSELF!

So I’ve been wondering about this for a while now… :sweat_smile: don’t kill me :laughing:

But for those who this applies to:
These “hotties” - what do they do for you? I mean, do you think about them regularly or look up content that they are in and such? Or is it something else?

Genuinely curious :woman_shrugging:.

3 Likes

For me, the most basic level of ‘hottie’ refers to someone that catches my attention and makes my heart flutter in some way - it might be as shallow as to say ‘he’s really good looking’, but it might take into account other qualities about him that somehow have made me take notice for whatever reason (acting, singing, dancing, whatever). And then it can go deeper from there into a connection to their talent that makes me want to seek out more of their content, whether professional content or more personal content like on YT or other SNS. And then we get to the handful or so of them that do reach a level where I probably think about them on a nearly daily basis and either listen to one of their songs, watch a video clip, check on their SNS posts or look for any new news about them, etc.

2 Likes

Is that shallow though? :laughing: I thought it was a pretty neutral term, as long as it’s not accompanied with all the oogling and such :upside_down_face:

2 Likes