Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I have a serious case of the giggles.

2 Likes

Tenor

Tenor

Tenor

2 Likes

I finally paid careful attention to the GIF of this horse scene, and I realized just how much he actually threw her up there. One hefty toss of the princess. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know I’ve caught a case of the sillies when even that is making me genuinely tear up with laughter.

1 Like

I wish that showed him getting up there with her - that is the hot :fire: part

and we will rewatch Eps 6 - Horse - Princess - Baddie - This evening 7pm

1 Like

I love that ‘Let’s do this!’ look on his face just before he grabs her and lifts her up to the horse’s back. So funny!

2 Likes

I wish they showed the whole thing - When he gets up on the horse behind her - I die!
He is my new LOVEfest - my BADDIE -
Deep Dish Pizza!

2 Likes

Was this one of the pre-approved synonyms for hottie in the previous list? :smile:

2 Likes

I like the word “DISH”

So now he is DEEP DISH

2 Likes

the%20long%20ballad%203

For those of you not watching The Long Ballad - I was SOBBING - SOBBING tonight! This male lead has me wrapped around his little finger - his character is the epitome of masculine, honorable, unyielding loyalty, kind, gentle, gorgeous- He is a beautiful beautiful character - If you are not watching the Long Ballad! Start!

You pretty much would follow him ANYWHERE!

2 Likes

I gotta start watching that one too,

so ready for cake & coffee,

favorite cake

lets eat it while watching the long ballad

4 Likes

Honestly, they get better looking if their characters are good. I’ve seen a lot of MLs who could be certified hotties but I don’t find them good looking at all because of the way their characters left a bad impression on me in the drama. Whereas there are some I find so so attractive even though they aren’t really “hotties” according to the rest of the world. Though the first impression DOES base itself on looks, the character takes it further. Like EXO. Just looking at their faces brings an immediate smile on my face, no matter how they look.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I love CAKE- LOVE LOVE LOVE cake mainly cuz I love the FROSTING!!! But a good moist CAKE!
What is your favorite cake @frustratedwriter

Mine is yellow with chocolate frosting and my backup is white almond flavor with white frosting.
Geez - I need to go buy some cupcakes now!

3 Likes

I like spice cake with cream frosting, then carrot cake is next, and can switch them carrot/spice cake, yummy and now my problem I have to be careful of the sweets per being a diabetic. go figure, and I share all these sweets with y’all:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Spice Cake
That sounds yummy for Autumn

3 Likes

oh yes!! sometimes add some nuts is good too, aaawwww salivating at the picture!!! hehehehe

2 Likes

Interesting!!!

My sweetheart Male Lead in Long Ballad last night - he cried - I cried!

Not sure I believe this study!

3 Likes

Interesting study. Certainly my real-life experience contradicts the study insofar as most of the women in my life cry way more than the men, but most of the men in my life are also not afraid to cry.

4 Likes

did you guys know I have a new love -

Liu Yuning!!!

4 Likes

See this is why I love weekend kdramas… the convoluted relationships! :joy::joy:
From the left:
Character 1 is in a relationship with Guseong Group’s chairman’s grandaughter
Character 2 is progressing towards GG’s chairman’s grandson
Character 3 is in a relationship with GG’s chairman himself
Character 4 is courting GG’s chairman’s (widowed) daughter-in-law

Three generations of chaebol hearts are in these weirdos’ hands :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes