Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Another reason why I watch weekend dramas: the terrific cat fights :joy:

I’ve witnessed an insane amount of hair pulling, kimchi slapping, high-pitched screaming, bean sprout throwing, towel hitting, dress tearing, and general silly ahjumma violence. For some reason, I find these scenes so funny, I have no idea why :joy: Maybe it’s because I feel good watching them do things I wish I could do to those petty, annoying people who insist on having a pecking order and love putting others down? It’s weirdly satisfying… I guess that’s why these scenes are there in dramas. I know I’m enjoying something I shouldn’t :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

And who would not die driving past Gong Yoo doing a Photoshoot and WHY - WAYO - WHY does this not happen to me! I would drive by again!

When he drops his phone that so resembles me - at least I do one thing he does!

giphy

3 Likes

cool!!!

ok y’all heres something I enjoyed, and it really said a lot too.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I am kind of shocked that they would let him do a photoshoot on a road that isn’t closed, just because of insurance reasons. That’s putting your precious commodity at undue risk.

2 Likes

so my imaginary pegasus is around!!

3 Likes

Ahhhhh, Gong Yoo. One of my favorites. He is such an attractive guy. I love the interaction with the dog. LOL. Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

I have seen where in Goblin he was rushed by fans!!! It made my stomach sick to see how terrified he must have been - All he had was his umbrella! And he was on SET!!! I wish I could find that clip.

3 Likes

Yikes. When they are out on location, even if they have a bunch of security, they are fairly exposed and who knows what could happen. It’s crazy that people are so desperate to ‘touch’ their idols that they are willing to risk criminal charges, which could happen in that situation.

3 Likes

again wheres the security!! yeah we may like them and all, but to do that and even they on set, protect our guys & gals!!

1 Like

I would just drive by again! No way would I bother him! No way! Although a couple of my guys I would want to hang and have kimchi and Tteokbokki and soju with I would have to invite them politely first! hahahahahahaha! Like those girls did to Junho and when he responded he was coming they said
“Nah Oppa you can’t come there is a 5 person policy”

Can you image telling your IDOL NO!

3 Likes

I’d be like, “Which one of my friends am I uninviting to make room for Junho?” Someone would be out of the party in less time than it takes to say Junho.

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

As I am a little under the weather I am actually off my laptop by the fire watching my favorite Hallmark Movie!

5 Likes

awww hope you get well soon! We miss you so much during WPs!

4 Likes

I’m off to bed - Been watching Hallmark Movies by the fire! Nite

4 Likes

Listening to this!

We need some Life in the Cafe! Little music on the jukebox!

Did you guys know 2AM is making a COMEBACK??

3 Likes

@vivi_1485 it’s got Sehun, only in a support roll, but he looks great in the stills

soompi.com/article-Sehun takes on trendy and bold character

2 Likes

Moss and Fog

Happy Halloween!

4 Likes

This has got to be one of the best comments, everyone is saying their location and date in the TCs, then this…

5 Likes