Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Moon Sand

A friend had an emergency and I went down to watch her 3 year old today for about 4 hours - and we played with Moon Sand - you can buy this stuff already made but it is so RELAXING - I think I am going to make some or buy some so I can play ZEN.

8 Likes

We had some of this when my son was little. itā€™s very Zen and mesmerizing.

6 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1499352wpp/kim-seon-ho-confirmed-to-be-joined-by-go-ara-kim-kang-woo-and-kang-tae-joo-in-new-film

Happy DANCE!

4 Likes

I wish WE could all be together for Thanksgiving - Over the last year and a half I have gained so many friends here in DRAMAland - I never thought I would have so many friends in the computer! LOL
I will be in and out the rest of this week and weekend - I need to actually decorate and do some things around the house because I have a friend coming over Thursday! I hope everyone has somewhere to go, a friend to be with, family to feed or just a thought that you are LOVED!!! Cuz I love you!!! Letā€™s make sure to make Thanksgiving a day to be grateful even though THINGS ARE HARD!!!

See you here and there and in DRAMALAND! for a little while! :purple_heart:

Tenor

VIKI

8 Likes

Awwww I wish we could be together for Thanksgiving soon, chatting about all sorts of things over a nice dinner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s been a wonderful almost-two years sharing life with you all. Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving day with all the people you love!

ae4ea5ca57506f1f47db6daa249c4d08

7 Likes

Well said, you two! How fun would a dramaland Thanksgiving dinner be! We may not be together in person, but Iā€™ll be thankful for all of you this holiday!

8 Likes

we can imagine cant we??

5 Likes

Yes! Iā€™m already imagining @mirjam_465 and everyone else(including me!) going on our annual dessert-stealing mission to your house :joy: Weā€™re all sneaking in at midnight and staying in your closet till Christmas, so be ready! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Shhh! Donā€™t reveal our hiding spot!

7 Likes

hehehehe, well looks like I am going to have to start baking stuff then with all those ā€œsurprisesā€ lurking, love it!! bring yourselves on!!

8 Likes

again the past
why not police officers

5 Likes

2 Likes

Are they coming to arrest us?

@vivi_1485 Run!

3 Likes

and for arrests, only if you donā€™t behave

heres my EMS fireman, one of them anyway

and heres the squad, this was a really neat show btw

3 Likes

ok heres another set

2 Likes

Ah, but eating cookies is not considered ā€œmissbehaving,ā€ is it? Maybe we should even get rewarded for not letting the cookies go to waste. :innocent:

Who is Adam-12? :thinking:

6 Likes

another old show, that was their call letters when called

4 Likes

I have to watch Kim Min Jae in Dali Prince and Do you Like Brahamā€™s? The boy got talent
:28 sec in dancing

https://www.soompi.com/article/1499907wpp/kim-min-jae-and-kim-hyang-gi-in-talks-to-star-in-new-historical-drama?fbclid=IwAR24pizfyu7_Li8ckOfghOLGkM6HH7yKG5by-_3BpJ5f6BRajWHrgnqccCc
He has a new one in TALKS

6 Likes

Wow! What an exciting night as BTS wins the Artist of the Year award at the 2021 American Music Awards. They had stiff competition for sure and I really thought they were a longshot. ARMY really came through for them in the voting. Winning Artist of the Year is a huge deal as it shows their strong fan base in USA and proves their marketability for US. US Music Industry canā€™t deny their power and stability anymore, so for sure they are one big step closer to Grammy Award win. I still feel that they wonā€™t win a Grammy until they have a song with more of the ā€œBTS Flavorā€ than their current releases, but I think getting a Grammy nomination is a certainty. (Even though I personally donā€™t like the song Butter, it will probably get nominated.) Iā€™m not sure how the Recording Academy members feel about BTS, but this AMA win will give BTS a huge profile boost so I donā€™t think the Recording Academy members can claim they donā€™t know about BTS or their music, and they canā€™t say BTS is a fad anymore either.

4 Likes

Speaking of cops, remember this?

3 Likes