Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Happy Birthday WooYoung! ATEEZ

He came on VLive this morning to celebrate his Bday - Nov 26th - he is 22

3 Likes

Birthday Greetings to a fellow Sagittarius!

2 Likes

Yes, there are a lot of 4th gen groups performing this year and they are supposed to have a special 4th Gen Collaborative Stage as well.

2 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1500667wpp/the-red-sleeve-pulls-ahead-of-now-we-are-breaking-up-as-it-soars-to-new-all-time-ratings-high

I cannot say how EXCITED I am for JUNHO that his premiere drama after service is doing so WELL!
Waiting until it is all out to Watch Party this wonderful show!!!

Same for Happiness with Sikkie - He picked such a good script for his 1st out after service!!! I love the show!

If these guys are listening to me - DO ACTION - I want to see Junho as a COP or a Secret Agent same for SIKKIE again! More ACTION

4 Likes

Pretty please with sugar on top!

1 Like

This is the moment Park Hyung Sik moved from Idol actor to action hero

Happiness Ep 7

6 Likes

It was such an awesome move!

4 Likes

Now that I figured out how to do it thereā€™s a gif I really wanted from a while back, good thing I wrote down what it was, or Iā€™d have forgotten, for your viewing pleasure, the octopus slap from Gaduri Restaurant

A while back a few of us were looking for a gif of something anyone remember what it was? Faint? Spin catch?

5 Likes

the trip and catch trope

3 Likes

I do remember an overall lack of ā€˜trip and catchā€™ GIFs a while back when we were having a discussion about that trope.

3 Likes

Thank you, I knew there was something. Now I just have to remember what dramas and which episodes Iā€™ve seen it in.

2 Likes

I remember the dramas, but finding the specific episode is the time-consuming part. You could ask for help if you get stuck or canā€™t find the episode :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you remember a couple dramas I can go looking, probably slowly. lol

1 Like

These are the times when I scold myself for not taking thorough notes when Iā€™m watching dramas instead of just enjoying them as if there wonā€™t be a quiz on them later.

3 Likes

lol, I actually took note of a couple places I wanted gifs from if I ever decided to figure it out. The PHS car slide was too good for me to ignore so now Iā€™m doing a couple more. Although I donā€™t usually watch a drama with the intent of making a gif so I probably have missed so many potential gems.

2 Likes

I never have that intent, but I know there are countess moments where I tell myself, ā€˜That would make the (cutest, funniest, most useful) GIFā€™. But I never bother writing them down, and then I kick myself later.

2 Likes

I remember wanting to make a video about dramas or something, so I meticulously took notes and wrote down the time stamps of every interesting thing that happened in about four or five dramas :joy::joy: I lost my focus a long time ago :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an epic one in 18 Again :joy: I laughed so much because of how dramatic it was, but I donā€™t remember which episode itā€™s in. Dae Young saves Ae Rin. She slips in slow motion, throwing all the blank papers she was holding :joy:

Thereā€™s also a trip and catch scene in Touch Your Heart, somewhere at the end of one of the episodes. Itā€™s before the halfway mark, I think. Episode 4 or 5, maybe? Thereā€™s another scene an episode before this one, in which she trips but he just moves away and she has an epic fall.

According to my notes, thereā€™s a doctor doing CPR on a fish in The Secret Life of My Secretary, Epsiode 20, at around 15:40

Ji Chang Wookie and Choo Tae Joonie have their hialrious fight with high school bullies in Suspicious Partner Episode 10, at around 19:58

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good think I wasnā€™t drinking when I read this or I would have done a spit take, Iā€™d completely forgot about that.

1 Like

Here you go @vivi_1485 the first one I couldnā€™t get the whole thing, giffy only lets you have 15 seconds and with all the back and forth angles, and me not knowing how to edit a video, the scene is too long.

I just looked as the Suspicious Partner fight, I donā€™t even know what Iā€™d gif in that. lol Thereā€™s so much going on. I forgot how funny it was.

Ok, I found two

4 Likes