Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Whahaha I see you also got this in your recommends? :rofl:
I saw this a week (?) ago and I was laughing at the comments :blush:

6 Likes

Indeed. It was a real eye-opener. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

oh brother!! more mistakes for me! I didnā€™t understand any of the language, BUT I did understand his movements, so I guess I have been opening doors the wrong way too!!

4 Likes

here is something us ladies need to pay attention to.
good to be careful, one more thing, be aware of your environment, where you are pay attention!!

5 Likes

If there is one thing that crime series have taught me is to
ā€œAlways look in your backseat.ā€ It baffles me that people donā€™t do this :sweat_smile:.

And the locking your car is a good practice in general. Someone tried to get in the car I was in once, because they thought it was their car :laughing:. The door was locked and I had a good laugh (so did the person).

I have to disagree with the elevator one though. Yes, it has a camera (that hopefully works), but on the other hand, you have nowhere to go if something happens.

7 Likes

ok I came back on here just for this, anyone for cake?? how awesome is this???

coffee??
yā€™all have a great day, we are cold here in NC today, 20 degrees to start.

5 Likes

Same here ā€“ 25 in Mississippi!

5 Likes

Another outstanding cake! How cool and creative.

I started doing a lot of things based on what Iā€™ve seen happen in crime shows. I definitely check my back seat every time, and probably take a glance under the car as Iā€™m walking up to it, too. And not just locking your car once you get in, but I will lock it after I load my groceries and have to take the cart to the cart collection corral because I wouldnā€™t want anyone running off with my groceries. LOL

Iā€™ve been pretty taken aback over the last few years when reading about the lengths that human traffickers will go to, to steal children right out from under their mothersā€™ noses at stores. The world can be a terrifying place sometimes.

4 Likes

Lol, I usually see people leaving their groceries in their bicycle bags (I do it too, depending on the area Iā€™m in). People usually donā€™t steal those :laughing:. Or, I hope notā€¦

I do this for a different reason - to check whether there arenā€™t any animals beneath the car.

4 Likes

Try negative 3 when I walked out of the house this morning. Now itā€™s a blazing 10 degrees (bikini weather). Gotta love northern Iowa!

6 Likes

Well thatā€™s positively SCORCHING. :rofl:

4 Likes

you get a great suntan there with that 10 degrees!!

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1507360wpp/2pms-lee-junho-discusses-potential-to-reunite-with-lee-se-young-in-a-modern-day-drama-winning-awards-for-the-red-sleeve-and-more
BABES

3 Likes

The new Public Watch Party feature looks like itā€™s being used a lot by younger audiencesā€¦ this was the selection today :grimacing:

5 Likes

I hate it when I see or hear any animal be out in the cold, especially here in NC and my area

5 Likes

I just found out that MDL has a ā€œYear-In Reviewā€ feature, which is basically a review of my drama-watching year :sweat_smile: It has all sorts of interesting results
I agree that Iā€™m a crazy tvN fan :sweat_smile:
I also found out that most of the cdramas I HATED were directed by the same director :joy:
What are yours?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting! Where do I search for it on MDL?

Edit:
Found it :joy:

tvN is great lol

Not surprised :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for telling us about this. Itā€™s pretty cool to check out my stats. Although, I did just start my MDL in 2021, and every drama Iā€™ve watched over my nearly three years of drama watching show up in the stats for that year, so they are a little skewed.

No surprise that my power couple from the Philippines are my most watched actor and actress - Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo. They are how I got my start in the world of Asian dramas, and Iā€™ve watched just about everything of theirs that I could get my hands on, and theyā€™ve been in a lot.

The fact that three out of my five top watched actresses are Chinese just goes to show that for some reason I tend to connect to Chinese actresses but Korean actors.

I thought it was cool that it included the most watched directors and screenwriters.

My ā€˜most watched networkā€™ is Netflix, but a vast majority of the dramas Iā€™ve watched on that platform are actually from other networks. IQiyi and tvN are the other most watched.

5 Likes

For anyone having trouble finding it (I had :laughing:),
you can find it under ā€˜statsā€™ and click ā€˜2021ā€™ (or 2020).

I have something similar going on. Sometimes I come across a bunch of dramas I forgot to add, so I add them all at once. This is why my list is (very) skewed :laughing:. Maybe next year itā€™ll be more accurate.

4 Likes

I found mine, wow interesting!

Most Watched Actresses

PARK MIN YOUNG
5 Dramas

JUNG YOO MI
4 Dramas

SHIN MIN AH
4 Dramas

LEE SE YOUNG
4 Dramas

CHAE SOO BIN