Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

:wink: Try That Winter The Wind Blows :wink: .

And any of these, maybe. . .

Whoever finds out for sure, do tell! Iā€™m curious now. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I have no idea, but I feel like the phrase ā€œJourney to the Five Regionsā€ is probably a key point. It doesnā€™t bring anything to mind for me personally, though.

5 Likes

Looks like a historical drama though I dont know which one it is

5 Likes

Iā€™ll explore this list, thanks!!

3 Likes

I canā€™t think in anything lol
Some options were:

• Hwarang
  • Mr Queen
  • River where the moon rises
    But not sure if itā€™s about a drama with the popularity of Goblin and Legend of the blue sea
4 Likes

Sure, neither do I lol

4 Likes

The two are definitely Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea I think - so wouldnā€™t the third one be a popular one - does it have to be Korean - maybe it is Chinese or Japanese?

New drama in 2022 is called ā€œRising with the Windā€ but not sure that Viki is getting it.

5 Likes

Bingo! Makes total sense. Problem solved @natyh!?

5 Likes

LOL - I am the ā€œgoogleā€ Goddess
LOL
not really
might not be it

5 Likes

@amypun Hello! We NEED to know! Which drama is #3? :nerd_face: :innocent:

5 Likes

I dont think they would decorate the bag with an upcoming drama. If its similar to the other two, it should be a supernatural historical kdramaā€¦

4 Likes

You may have to inbox her on her Viki profile, she hasnā€™t been here in discussions since last summer. :pensive: :woman_shrugging:t5::pensive:

4 Likes

Point! Great analysis! :heart: It!

5 Likes

the frst picture is Goblin, the hint was staring you in the face, Quebec, he visited there, 2 is of course legend of the blue sea and 3 winter the wind blows my speculation anyway

4 Likes

I donā€™t think I have ever seen ā€œAllensā€ full name, I really hope viki gets this one, and the second one too, wow they split it up!! you know I will watch this one in a heart beat!!

2 Likes

This makes sense, thanks ali!!

3 Likes

Totally!! Itā€™s possible!!!

3 Likes

Like always!! :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Besides the Quebec hint thereā€™s also the man holding an umbrella and a woman/girl wearing a red scarf, they made that one very easy to tell.

1 Like

Alright, I started F4 Thailand because of you and so far Iā€™m not disappointed. I loved the Korean BOF when I first watched it but when I tried rewatching not long ago the FL really annoyed me, but Iā€™m quite liking the FL (& the F4) so far. Itā€™s nice to see Bright & Win again.

3 Likes