Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I’m on the eps 8 now and I’m enjoying it as well.
I think that they cut the bad parts of other versions, let’s see but until now is really good!!! Maybe I’ll keep watching today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@my_happy_place
Yes, each episode is always broken up into 5 parts. The episodes are uploaded on YT Saturdays 8:30pm Thailand time. There is a Playlist for the drama but it is not updated until Mondays. If you want to watch the latest episode before then you have to go direct to the Videos in the GMMTV YouTube Channel. Here is the link to the Playlist. It includes both the episode parts plus all the episode previews so you need to pay attention to the ordering. The Playlist is updated for Ep. 1-10 as of March 5. You will need to go to the Videos section of the YT Channel to watch Ep. 11 for now. Ep. 11 should be added to the playlist on Monday March 7.
F4 Thailand:Boys Over Flowers Playlist

3 Likes

I am already up to episode 6. :joy: It’s just too easy to keep going when each little section is only about 10-15 minutes.

4 Likes

Okay, @table122000, I blame you for dragging me into the Thailand F4. :grin: I figured I’d just try it out, but I ended up watching all the way until the end of the episodes that are available. Now I have to suffer through the wait until the next episode drops. :unamused:

6 Likes

Same here! :roll_eyes::disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

:rofl: Pitiful, that’s why I wait, andd binge!! @my_happy_place, @natyh

8 Likes

I almost always do that - like 99.9% of the time I avoid on-air stuff because I’m not good at the waiting. I really had no expectation to get so sucked into this drama, so I didn’t think it would be a problem. Boy was I wrong. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Screenshot_20210730-145031_Messages

2 Likes

Same. I also started watching it, not expecting anything. And then suddenly, I got totally hooked and now the week-long wait is torturing me! :sob:
How do people survive waiting for shows to air?

8 Likes

Thanks for letting me know I should really wait with this one :laughing:

7 Likes

By constantly, compulsively checking the MDL comments every two minutes and ranting there till the day comes :joy::joy: I seriously can’t handle my A Business Proposal wait time

8 Likes

I should start doing that, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, right? I should not have started those first two episodes :sob:

6 Likes

That’s why I’m waiting, I have enough with F4 Thailand now lol, I know that I’m pretty impatient to be waiting when I’m really attached to a show.

@vivi_1485 I really want to start A Business Proposal and Bulgasal, but I know myself, it’s better to wait lol

7 Likes

It’s great to know yourself well enough, I’m also impatient as hell so I couldn’t help myself but start

5 Likes

It’s because I have already started F4 and I’m like: it’s ready, it’s ready!! lol
So, I don’t want to do the same with another one in this moment

5 Likes

oh my goodness y’all, me too but we just have to wait,

6 Likes

A Business Proposal is starting to win the ratings battle for Mon-Tue dramas!
I love how most dramas start with a certain rating depending on the actors and plot. When there are popular actors, the rating skyrockets for the first eps and then plunges when people get disappointed(Moonshine and Jirisan). With a Business Proposal, it started out with a decent 5%… the same way I was curious but didn’t know whether the cliché-sounding plot would be worth it. After the first two episodes, I was completely in love – and so were others. The ratings this week jumped from 5% to 8.1% :joy:
Someone in the comments said the jump was because the popularity was spreading due to word of mouth, and I agree - i cant help but squeal and get all animated and excited when I tell someone about it!

4 Likes

I didn’t think I would like it at first, cause of I thought it sounded like the one I mentioned earlier. but I do like it, going to keep watching too

4 Likes

Dont know where to put this…
I recently switched my Discord interface language to Korean and this is what I see when another user is typing
Screenshot_20220308-180251_Discord

I don’t know why… it’s just so nice to see the “님” (honorific) added to the user’s name. The inherent respect given to the person, no matter who they are.

5 Likes

Looks like you’ve got your sights set on :kr: based off your sentiments posted here, in Word Play in K-Dramas, and the Learning Korean threads. :slight_smile::ok_hand:t5:! :partying_face:

5 Likes