Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Many of those are exclusively Ntfx shows, so it’s reasonable to assume that’s where we will find them. The rest, who knows.

6 Likes

I was really hoping Viki would have some of them, thanks for an answer anyway

missing the other side , OCN and probably NF right?

I was goiung to look them up on MDL, b ut like this one, has different places, so I guess we will have to just wait.

3 Likes

Missing, the other side is actually on Viki, so if there is a season 2, I hope it will be here too. Great show.

4 Likes

ok y’all the older ones at least remember this one??

Fury, 116 episodes (1955-1960)

and right along with Lassie

5 Likes

Lassie, Fury, Superman (the old black and white version…yeah, I’m THAT old) and My Friend Flicka. All my favorites for Saturday and after school/before farm chores viewing.
(Western Clippings)

5 Likes

There are so many, I liked also Tarzan, Daktari, Flipper and Enterprise those were than a bit later.

3 Likes

there ya go! now we are talking, those Saturday mornings were fantastic!!

3 Likes

I think there are some Suzy fans here at the Cafe? Her new drama “Anna” now have a premiere date of June 24, 2022. Here is English subbed trailer:

3 Likes

ok, y’all heres another cake, um how do we eat it? one bite at a time, wheres the coffee??

wonder how long it took to create & make this? I also went to the link that was shown, but more cakes!!

7 Likes

First, we need a crane to reach the top. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

ok heres another one, hmmm wonder why my “sweet tooth” is acting up??

4 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1530372wpp/2pms-lee-junho-in-talks-to-star-in-upcoming-action-romance-drama

6 Likes

anyone know where in Korea this is??

A Music School in Korea.

ok time for a snack

watermelon cake

7 Likes

So cool! Two dramas already scheduled for him! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

We have one like this in my city

7 Likes

Both are amazing!

6 Likes

a big WOW!!: I think that one should be put on my “bucket list!”

6 Likes

They have a beautiful city view too. It’s such a nice place, full of talented people.
The owner is a really talented pianist, and her son is such a good cellist.

6 Likes

3 Likes

So Just saw this article at Soompi. Can’t say that I am surprised. I kind of figured something might be happening when they released PROOF this year instead of 2023 as this type of anthology project is usually released for milestones (10th, 20th, anniversary, etc). My first thought was enlistment, but it also makes sense that they want to focus on solo projects- many groups do the same after their initial contract time expires (usually 7 years). They are adults now so it just makes sense that they want to focus more on personal interests. It was mentioned at another forum that actually BTS will continue group activities for the rest of this year, and 2023 will see the new focus. I guess we will see. If military duty is in the picture for them, then both Jin and Suga should be away for 2023. I heard J Hope is going to be at Lollapalooza this year so it will be interesting to see how he performs as a soloist. I notice he’s one of the headliners for the final day of the festival, so I think the move to solo projects has been in the works for some time.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1530913wpp/bts-announces-indefinite-hiatus-from-group-activities-opens-up-about-their-concerns

1 Like