Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

just fyi, its not mine. ready for coffee & ice cream?

5 Likes

:statue_of_liberty::apple: New York City gas prices :apple::statue_of_liberty:
20220616_002721

2 Likes

5.89? wow! just stay there, I will be satisfied with our prices for now. yeah I know ours is climbing too…

ready for our daily cake & coffee?

4 Likes

Ouch!! I know it’s coming to us eventually too. Last night $4.69 for super unleaded (89% gas and 11% ethanol) here in NW Iowa. :disappointed_relieved::unamused:

4 Likes

Ours are nearly as high in the NW corner of the country.

5 Likes

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh summer already, and now we complain of the heat, go figure!!

2 Likes

well people I made a huge mistake thjis morning,just thought I would share. as you know I am a senior, and easily , easily “suckered” into getting something.

I do love to garden, and found something to my liking. the name is Back yard gardening, tempted me greatly, and I didn’t think before I did it, anyway, $71.00 ( a bunch of different gardening books btw)

I spent on books, from hydrophonic gardening, to other gardening stuff, it did say free, then it put a bunch of other stuff on there. they already got their money, so not sure I can cancel order now. I am going to try later and see if I can get my money back, and if not a lesson well learned, and got some books to read, look into and so on. shipping & handling 9.95

so my frustration for the day, lets have some cake & ice cream

or this cake

5 Likes

:triumph: I hate those adds! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Let us know if you successfully got your money returned.

Followup when the email becomes a reality.

3 Likes

just got an email saying they are refunding my money!! yeaaaa!! lesson well learned…

5 Likes

hi guys! Also i got accpeted into the Ninja segmenting school yay!

5 Likes

just want to than k y’all for just listening to my woes yesterday

. so here is some cake to give you, course we need coffee, happy first day of summer

7 Likes

If you’ve ever been on Google Maps in Street view and have seen the shadow of one of the backpackers, this video might interest you :laughing:

Sheep view! :rofl: Very creative

4 Likes

Awww we’re always here to listen… please tell us if you were able to settle everything well!

5 Likes

Yup! 2022!
Check your own country’s, and local area!
Screenshot_20220621-152329_Chrome

3 Likes

Our local weather took this timing very literally this year. We’ve had very unseasonably cool weather all spring, but it looks like starting today we will trend much more summer-like.

5 Likes

money has been deposited in my account! yeaaaa

7 Likes

Yay! Good news :smile:

3 Likes

Such good interviews

2 Likes

just seen this one and thought I would share

time flies

7 Likes

It sure does. Wow!

4 Likes