The Disney version is the greatest and I absolutely refuse to hear or see any other alternate story of the Little Mermaid
But of course!
BTW, it’s so nice to see your avatar around here. I miss it and your sweet words. Hope your studying is going well.
What lovely words to start the day. I hope you are living your best life today!
I don’t usually participate in Viki surveys because I’ve done it so many times and our comments never seem to be taken into account.
But this time, how to resist Chang Wook?
heres some “cake with the carp”, haven’t had such good eating like that in quite awhile!! hope it was good
You know you order off Amazon a lot when… (husband gifts a wife a birthday cake in her favorite thing- Amazon parcel-homemaking.com)
this would be great with our cake!
I tried to put the recipe on “do you cook” but wouldnt let me so heres the recipe
PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM (NO-CHURN)
Pineapple Cheesecake Ice Cream, a whimsical cheese-lover’s ice cream dream that does not require an ice cream maker or making custard. Have this ready for dessert tonight.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time8 hrs 15 mins
Keyword: Pineapple Cheesecake Ice Cream
Servings: 12 (1/2 cup
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (with 1/3 cup pineapple juice reserved)
- Optional extra pineapple tidbits for garnish
- ice cream cones for serving
- Place a loaf pan into the freezer to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Mix the cream into the cream cheese just until combined.
- Gently fold in condensed milk, pineapple tidbits and pineapple juice.
- Remove loaf pan from freezer and pour pineapple ice cream mixture into the cold loaf pan.
- Garnish with pineapple tidbit pieces on top, if desired.
- Place in the freezer and chill for 6-8 hours in a level spot, until the ice cream is set. Serve in a bowl or scoop into an ice cream cone.
Whole recipe makes 1-1/2 quarts.As always, nutrition information is only approximate. If this number is important to you, please calculate yourself using your exact weights, measurements and the brands you are using to make this.
Pineapple Cheesecake Ice Cream (no-churn)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 315Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 14.7g 92%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.9g
Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g
Cholesterol 72mg 24%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Potassium 187mg 5%
Carbohydrates 22g 7%
Fiber 0.1g 0%
Sugar 21.4g 24%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 16IU 0%
Vitamin C 5mg 6%
Calcium 13mg 1%
Iron 1mg 6%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
and me watching what I eat, yeah, just a taste, ok for me!!
this should be enough for every one, y’all have a great day!!!
South Korea Parliment to debate a new amendement that would allow certain K Pop stars to shorten their military service to just 3 weeks of military training instead of 18 months- 2 years. Very interesting. Although how they will decide on the criteria of what make a world class K pop star will be problematic I think. Very subjective. I was surprised to learn that the engineering and tech industries are asking for exemption too.
Finally! Park Hyung Sik new drama is currently filming! Here is an article with a few pictures. I’m excited to see it. Hopefully it will air before the end of 2022.
The detail on that Amazon package cake is incredible!
Oh, the nostalgia.
so weird that those are simple bowls of fruit/veggies, but it’s obvious who they are.
Perfect for the cafe
Candy, food, drink, and snacks
Sunday night I was chatting with the WP group and mentioned that I’ve been missing GY. Today, this popped up on my Facebook feed like some GY fairy had read my exchanges:
I was thinking today, its been one year since I fell & broke my arm! oh yeah much better, ready to throw a baseball
Goodness, time flies. I remember you talking about your physical therapy, so I know it was a long journey. I’m glad you’ve recovered so well in the end.
its been a while but here’s some cake for you to enjoy always heard butterflies mean life so here’s to you, LIFE!!