• [image

ice pop mold](https://amzn.to/3bilhTW)

INGREDIENTS

1x2x3x

• ▢1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • ▢1 tablespoons lemon zest, zest of one lemon
  • ▢1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, about 2 lemons juiced
  • ▢1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
  • ▢6 ounces fresh raspberries, cleaned (large ones cut in half)

INSTRUCTIONS

• Evenly distribute raspberries between ice pop molds. Set aside.

• In a medium bowl, combine lemon zest and sugar. Smash lemon zest with a fork until all sugar is coated in lemon. Add lemon juice and yogurt. Stir until well combined.

• Pour into molds. Cover with aluminum foil and add sticks. Freeze for 4-24 hours.

• Enjoy!

NUTRITION

Serving: 1 | Calories: 53cal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 17mg | Sugar: 8g | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg

All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe’s nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients used, measuring methods, and portion sizes.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

lets get some cake & coffee

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[
Piping Nozzle Cake Decorating Ideas For Beginners
Piping Nozzle Cake Decorating Ideas For Beginners

4 Likes

What if Asian drama fans ran the world, along with their selected OSTs? What kind of world do you see?

3 Likes

now that sounds interesting.

3 Likes

A number of years ago, when I was working a very stressful job, I was told about Bach Flower Essences, especially something called Rescue Remedy that was designed to help relieve stress. Originally, Rescue Remedy was designed to be used by human beings, but five drops in my cats’ water bowl has also helped them in times of stress.

The Bach Flower Essences are homeopathic remedies, which is something many people scoff at, but they have been helpful for me.

3 Likes

6 Likes

anyone ever see the field of dreams?

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/mlbatfieldofdreams?
an awesome movie!!

2 Likes

Baseball field is in my home state. :wink:

2 Likes

awesome!!!

2 Likes

Love that movie. Have you actually visited it in person, @stardust2466? That would be so cool.

3 Likes

looks like we ought to go to the baseball game, then we can say, hey been there!! I’d love to go yeah to watch the game, but also see where the "Field of dreams " was made

3 Likes

No, I have not yet been there. Might be a good road trip when the corn is tall. :wink: I’m in NW Iowa and Dyersville is on the eastern side of Iowa, near the Mississippi River.

The 1989 movie Field of Dreams was filmed at a farm near Dyersville. The facility, now named for the movie, hosted the Major League Baseball game between the Chicago White Sox and the New York Yankees (broadcast live) as MLB at Field of Dreams on August 12, 2021. It had originally been scheduled for the previous year, but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic in North America. The facility hosted the second Major League Baseball game in consecutive years between the Chicago Cubs and the Cincinnati Reds on August 11, 2022. (Wikipedia).

4 Likes

still, I think, would be an awesome place to visit

3 Likes

:smile::smile::smile:
People, and statues of people, :thought_balloon:. . . both supporting a table, this concept though :thought_balloon:. . .
Will we ever learn to respect life!?!
Screenshot_20220815-230743_Chrome

2 Likes

Wow, I’ve been watching Stand By Me recently, but I haven’t noticed this table. I’ll have to be on the lookout.

4 Likes

What episode are you on? I thought of that post when I saw it in the episode I’m currently watching.

3 Likes

Episode 32

3 Likes

Okay, it’s in the next episode, check the marker in the clip. :wink:

3 Likes

Okay. Cool. That’s a neat shot.

3 Likes