Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

5 Likes

didnā€™t know if I should have put on the laughter link, but I think too serious, so how about it? you ever see your dog or cat stare in the distance at nothing?
so heres the reason why

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The Boothill Expressā€¦ one of the greatest Show Cars of all time!!
Via Dave Shuten

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very interesting! When I was little my grandmother was a breader of Maltese dogs, we had often puppies, I was very sad when they were sold. When I got older I got one puppie to keep for myself. Years went by and my dog got sick and died when it was 13 years old. When I had kids one of my sons always wanted to have a catā€¦ and found an ad for a free cat which we then took home with us and I fell in love with this catā€¦ sadly it got cancer and died with 12. I still miss him dearly. Where I live there are lots of cats and many of them come to me and I give them a little head massage they loveā€¦ I feel more as a cat person than a dog.
Today on my way to a community garden a black cat crossed the streetā€¦ some are superstitious that something bad might happenā€¦ I just love cats, I think they are majestic and very smart, they can make more than 50 different sounds! :cat::smile_cat:

This is a German nursery song about baker baking a cake ā€œBacke backe Kuchenā€¦ā€ :rofl:

funny cats :wink:

6 Likes

thanks for sharing that!

2 Likes

Here you go K-Idol fans. :wink:

4 Likes

ok here ya goā€¦

7 Likes

So Iā€™m quite good at suspension of disbelief, but it really irritates me when there are obvious wrongs. The director/writer wants me to believe that decently built man canā€™t catch a woman in a dress and heals, going up stairs, & jumping over obstacles such as stair rails?

5 Likes

image real? or crocheted?

NO answer till I hear from yā€™all

7 Likes

I feel like I might offend them if I say they are man-made, but they arenā€™t. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Either way, theyā€™re adorable.

3 Likes

you are right! i thought they were cute as well.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think theyā€™re probably crocheted, the eyes and noses are the only thing that make me think so though. And I also think they are adorable.

5 Likes

you are right!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good one Mary!
I just felt that ā€œFraudbookā€ was too time consuming, I only liked and miss my groups of interests like herbs, mushrooms and favorite health/wellness pagesā€¦ too bad, it just changed so much and all the trackingā€¦ like on the netā€¦ digitalization isnā€™t always goodā€¦ it will get worse, I feel sorry to the newer generation since they will never know the life without a cell phone and many other nice happy things we used to haveā€¦ weā€™ll soon be owned by machinesā€¦ chipping will be nextā€¦ ever watched the Maxtrix movie?

5 Likes

Wow the first look can be intriguing, I had to enlarge the picture and like others already said, you definitely can see the difference first in the eyes and nose, so crochet puppies looking very real :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

good call yā€™all, yep crocheted puppies

4 Likes

Screenshot_20221015-210017_Word%20Trip
WordTrip Discoveries

6 Likes

I also thought for like a few months. neat, thanks for the share

2 Likes

ok we havent had any cake and coffee for a while so heres one for Sunday

6 Likes

anyone remember these fellas?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok. parties coming up, how about a veggie tray

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

or this?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

heres another one

now yā€™all loaded up for those parties that you are going to or planning

yā€™all have a blessed day!!

4 Likes