Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! delicious!! and how I feel, weird being on something like this Viki for so long!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

:tada:

2 Likes

@leerla73 hmm what a delicious recipe and it looks also tasty!!! I canā€™t find here roasted peanuts without saltā€¦ I donā€™t even like the salty oneā€¦
And Iā€™d probably would the opposite dark choco first and white after. Not sure where to find sugarless white choco. The channel is dangerousā€¦ such delicious treats :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! :joy::laughing::joy: Yes a very dangerous channel.

Is it possible to rinse the salted peanuts in several bowls, then put them in the oven for drying?

Maybe using a different kind of unsalted nut will work too, I know peanut has oil, so maybe another oil producing nut. I think it helps the dates to stick in the pastery.

In the comments, someone switched up the type of chocolate, and said it was just as delicious. So, get creative if youā€™ve decided to try it, and maybe share your results with us here in the cafe?

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve done almond butter, I roasted them a bit before processing, they have oil too, but peanuts have this strong flavorā€¦ could also use walnuts.

I didnā€™t think of rinsing them but itā€™s def doable. Thanks for the tip. I almost fell asleep at the beauty make over video because it was so relaxing, my hair did this like raising hair feeling I usually get when watching sb doing hairā€¦ so funny. (Iā€™m very tired today).

I ran out of chocolate :sob:

2 Likes

Now this looks great too!!!

2 Likes

I had to bookmark both of those videos. I have a feeling I could fall down a rabbit hole if I went to that YTuberā€™s page.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a guarantee! :rofl::rabbit2::rabbit::hole:

4 Likes

now which one do I want??

6 Likes

one more

8 Likes

nnnnnnnaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! heres my cake!!

6 Likes

Gorgeous! So many rich-colored frostings on the cakes you share.

5 Likes

Theyā€™re very pretty, but if you ever get a cake with black icing ask, what they use to colour it, if they use the normal way of adding dye, just know that everyone will have black tongues and teeth. My wedding cake had black as an accent colour, it was still enough to turn everyoneā€™s teeth and tongue black, LOL

5 Likes

Thatā€™s very true!

3 Likes

Itā€™s bit hard to decide, but definitely not the black fondant, black isnā€™t probably a color I find appetizing but Iā€™d eat the blackberriesā€¦ so probably the strawberry one thinking itā€™s lightweight :joy:

4 Likes

ok this is for the ā€œkids at heartā€

5 Likes

20221103_225318

5 Likes

howā€™s this for a snack

they didnā€™t put a label on it

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

or is this one better

Hereā€™s a smaller version! https://helloyummy.co/fruit-train/

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I really donā€™t know about this one

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I think this goes to all three
ome & garden.

https://cnaonlinenews.com/category/home-garden/

3 Likes

I almost didnā€™t see the little ā€˜peopleā€™ in the watermelon shark. Thatā€™s morbid. As are the baby deviled eggs, although they are creative.

2 Likes

I also thought that, but I think they are baby chicks, they have beaks

3 Likes