Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

OMG! I am rolling on the floor laughing after reading the copy of the post from a viewer of A Thousand Kisses. That gal has some serious comedy writing talent! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve re-read it too, and no matter how many times, it’s still funny. :joy: Thanks to @irmar for the post up from that year. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! More surprise news with the sudden announcement by Hu Ge that he is married and a father! I am shocked, Thanks for the update, @leerla73. Congratulations to Hu Ge and his wife on their marriage and the birth of their daughter! I think Hu Ge’s fans have been waiting a long time for him to get married as he is over 40 years now.

4 Likes

Yay for all the happy news going around! :wedding::baby::partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations to Lee Seung Gi on his engagement! Hopefully, he will share some wedding photos with fans when the time comes in April. Glad to see he has some happy news to share after all of the trouble with his agency these past months.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565664wpp/lee-seung-gi-announces-upcoming-marriage-with-lee-da-in

4 Likes

Okay! Nice surprises!!

2 Likes

More happy news! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I didn´t think something with Iaido could be combined with Jerusalema… Only in Japan… :wink:

5 Likes

I might add this will never happen in my dojo here in Sweden, we don´t dance… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77
I didn´t think something with Iaido could be combined with Jerusalema… Only in Japan…

Really nice and beautifully done…It’s funny how some messages get to people in different parts of the world; without they even knowing.

I haven’t seen one country yet that haven’t dance this song so beautifully. I wonder if they are aware this song is religious in nature.

Here are the English lyrics.
jerusalema lyrics in english
Jerusalem, my home.
Rescue me,
Join me,
Don’t leave me here!

My place is not here,
My kingdom is not here,
Rescue me!
Come with me!

Save me, save me, save me,
Don’t leave me here,
Don’t leave me here!

My place is not here,
My kingdom is not here,
Rescue me!
Come with me!

Don’t leave me here,
Don’t leave me here!

4 Likes

I honestly didn´t know it was religious (i know it was every where on the internet for a while). I was looking at other things on youtube and it came as a “suggestion” (I´m an iaidoka so anything with iai is something I probably would look at). And it´s nice when iaido that is sort of a meditativ martial art (we imagine our enemies we never go against a real person). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone noticed this notice: :laughing: It’s on The Contributor’s Dashboard.

Discussions forum is scheduled for maintenance on 14 February 2023, 12:00 AM - 2:30 AM (PDT) , and will be unavailable during this time. We appreciate your understanding.

2 Likes

Yes and my first thought was was this the best page to put it on…

2 Likes

Well, what a small world and Marja his sister created the Kimchi Chronicles a Korean dishes book and the Kimchi Chronicles series on PBS including the travels in Korea searching for birth parents. She married a cook and her name is now Marja Vongerichten. - I have the book and DVD’s.

2 Likes

Who knows?:woman_shrugging:t5: Maybe the thread that lutra used? :thinking:

1 Like

:smiley:! Thanks for this @simi11, I’ll check her side of her story.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to MASH star Mike Farrell, who turns 84 today.

5 Likes

Today is Valentines day in some countries but i think the Finnish version of “friendship day”. Im single and middle aged that said my godmother is still alive (very old but still) so I get one card every year from Finland. I think it´s a cute reminder that love is bigger than the one between a couple. Hyvä ystävänpäivä! Have a great friendshipday! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Same to you and everyone else! Spreading the love!

4 Likes

Is it just me or is there anyone els that is missing spring and summer… Snow is nice to look at but I want a little more daylight and maby less ice, later on I might be slightly unhappy about the mud but it might be worth it…

5 Likes