Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I used to be a major K-pop fan when I was in middle school, mostly because I could understand the lyrics and liked watching people who did not know Korean try to sing the songs.
Now, I like anything but K-pop and Country, unless the beat is nice. This song I had to perform to.

2 Likes

Halmoni? Are you guys there?

1 Like

@auttygotty,
What’s up?

2 Likes

I wanted to talk to someone, how’s your day going?

1 Like

Okay,
Talk away. Just remember this is viewed by any, and everyone, even though they don’t have an account with Viki.

3 Likes

I’m not worried about that. Today’s just been rough.

2 Likes

Are you okay? What’s the rough patch?

2 Likes

With everything going on, I’m still somehow able to talk to my friends, smile, laugh, etc. It’s just draining, but I woke up this morning just drained. Mentally exhausted. It just gets tiring having people expect so much out of you, and then some-
I lost a friend today because I didnt feel like talking.

2 Likes

@auttygotty

Autumn; I’m so sorry you had a rough day, we are in the same boat; I have since yesterday my disease flare ups, and is not going away yet. But talk away all you need I can stay for a bit, and I see @leerla73 is already here for you, too.

3 Likes

Yup, you’ve had a rough day of it. Today’s rough day, may not be tomorrow’s. A hot :curry::fork_and_knife::tea: treat might warm your body. Did you eat?

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve eaten some chicken noodle soup. I’m currently laying in bed, planning on sleeping in about an hour. It’s decently late here.

2 Likes

Okay,
Hmmm. … have you opened up to your friends about what you’re feeling?
@angelight313_94, please feel free to jump in, I see your :heart:s.

2 Likes

A friend that’s not there for you in the good and the bad times alike, is not really a friend is an acquaintance, Give it a few days, and if he/she is a real friend; will call you and apologize too.

The same way you wrote here how you are struggling to smile laugh and be with your friends, and the fact is mentally exhausting for you; let them know your feelings and they will be more understanding from then on. .

4 Likes

Only a few, and they understand. It’s not them I’m worried about. It’s those friends, you call friends but don’t really know each other that I’m worried about. I don’t care too much because they chose not to be my friend, it’s just saddening to see my mental health causing it to happen.

2 Likes

Well look at that you are :100: percent human. Don’t keep dwelling there though. . .maybe listen to a beautiful piece of music. What do you like?

3 Likes

I listen to stuff like this when I’m feeling down.

3 Likes

What about your goals for the future, does thinking about them make you happy? Let me know when you’re ready to sleep. So I don’t keep you up. I’m on my way in :house_with_garden: taking public transit.

3 Likes

I want to go to college for Psychology and Sociology, and whatever courses are needed to become a therapist. It does not make me happy, but it makes me content that I have my future planned out.
Anyway, I’m gonna head to bed.
Goodnight, stay safe, and I will talk to you guys tomorrow.

3 Likes

3 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes