Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

How can they not? I’m shallow like that sometimes.

2 Likes

Oh good one!!! :arrow_down:

Is that like Insta-oatmeal
Insta-Hottie!

3 Likes

How perfect is that gif? :joy: If only we knew who made it. Maybe someone lurking in the cafe…

2 Likes

He was a riot, :rofl:

4 Likes

He was - that is where I found him and then realized he was so talented! I ordered several of his CDs after that - I love him - I want him to do more COMEDY! And he spoke ENGLISH which I loved

2 Likes

Well considering he’s from Toronto Canada I hope he speaks English. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, I meant in the show! It was so nice when he called her Miss! So cute! Just nice to hear it when you are so unused to subtitles it was one of my first dramas!

2 Likes

Yes, it was very cute. Oh My Venus was the first time I really noticed him too, I had to look him up, at that point I hadn’t memorized all of Super Junior, let alone the sub group Henry was in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Watch some light fluff(like Kiss Goblin, Oh My Venus or My Little Happiness), watch something epic and fast-paced(like a fantasy, The Player, He is Psychometric or… Tomorrow with You😜), re-watch something you loved, or just take a break for a while.

Something with no/not much romance might also help clear up all that relationship angst. Like the Player, Terrius Behind Me(watch it for the adorable twins!), Psychopath Diary, or the movie Juror 8 with Hyung Sikkie being adorably innocent.

Something with a PROPER romance, strong comedy and good chemistry might help, too. Like Oh My Venus, Lost Romance, I’m Not a Robot or… wait for iiiiiit… Tomorrow with You :joy:

I have no idea whether this is a recommendation list for you or a place to vent my obsession with Tomorrow With You :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I am like crazy over this darn I’m A Pet at Dali Temple cuz #1 there is eye candy and #2 I’m scared to watch more of Tomorrow with You - avoidance - it’s just avoidance!

2 Likes

You killed two birds with one stone. :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

WOMAN UP and GO ON, MY LADY!!

1 Like

I know BIG GIRL PANTS - I need to put on MY BIG GIRL PANTS and hope it doesn’t make me cry!!!

1 Like

I’ve been watching the one where the FL was working my nerves. We got past her nonsense, but I feel a love triangle coming on. I’m not here for that.

I’m checking out that collection you mentioned.

2 Likes

Oh, if only I could. I love me some HyungSikkie, but I don’t have a Viki pass. I liked the options you have in that collection. I’ve watched a couple, have a couple in my watch list, and then some are wish listed until I pay for a subscription. I have one suggestion for you to consider adding to that collection: ‘Watcher’ with Seo Kang Joon. It’s actually in my top 5 shows, which I never would have expected since I came to Viki for the romance, and there is absolutely none in that show, but it’s so fabulous. (If you like crime, thriller, mystery)

2 Likes

Oh, I have that on my watchlist!! I’ll definitely bump it up and watch it! I think even @choitrio has a wonderful underrated drama collection:
https://www.viki.com/collections/3295461l-underrated-gems

2 Likes

Hyung Sikkie - SUITS - Is leaving the other network it is on the end of August - If you have not watched it - you might take the time.
@vivi_1485

4 Likes

I want croissants this morning!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. I have not finished that yet!

2 Likes

Hopefully “Happiness” will be coming in November this year! Hyung Sikkie has been so QUIET!

Aug 29 is when SUITS leaves

3 Likes