Sadly no sales or nice things to buy! The Mall was practically empty bc we have a high surge of delta virus and ppl rather hide than get the vaccine. So many RUDE ppl. had a bad cough, and walked around with no mask on. Good thing no one is allowed inside the mall without a mask on. We just did food shopping and head back home.
I don’t think I understand what you are asking us to do, exactly. Can you share more details?
It may be because you have yet to reach the “regular” trust level. No worries. With the car you drive, trust will soon be obtained
I’m watching “Tenent” and guess who is in it Robert Pattinson - Edward!!!
This movie is very DEEP - Have to really watch it - thank goodness no subtitles
Our BARISTA for the day! Can’t even with that BLUE
This is for Asian drama’s bingers…Don’t drink coffee either so you don’t end up like this
Who even needs coffee when ‘just one more episode’ is the most powerful stimulant that ever existed?
OH gosh…this is so freaking funny…I’m gonna have a cup of coffee
Sad, but true (though maybe not quite as young as the one in that meme).
Yeah, that mindset often causes this kid to stay up until 1 am and then get up again at 6:30 am to get ready for work. The struggle is real…
The worst temptation for drama lovers and I always give in.
I have a box of metal forms for cannoli and also for coffins (Czech pastry) from my grandma I found at mother’s place… still in the box…
The little coffins dough is similar to meringue (not the music!) and then filled with whipped cream, hmmmmm
Yum Yum Yum!!! I would eat all of those!
I bet you would, they are truly irresistible and very light! Just thinking of it, I should probably make some, it’s very easy but the process with eggs and right temperature is important.
I’m gonna make this on a rainy day once, must buy confectioner sugar…
Pictures - Do you have a recipe???
Well the Czech recipes call for:
- 4/3 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 250/200 gram confectioner sugar
- 1 pack. vanilla sugar (like Dr. Oettker, bakery section)
- few drops lemon
- butter or oil for greasing the forms
- whipping cream
- … the smaller quantity will give you approximately 20 coffins
- wipe forms with butter or oil or spray oil
- mix eggs, sugars and drops of lemon juice for about 15-20 minutes, must be creamy but not foaming and not runny
- put mix in a decorating bag and fill the forms about half way
- bake in a preheated oven at 180 Celsius until it raises to top then lower to 60/70 Celsius let dry out until kinda pink looking (during drying do not open oven)
- let cool and take out and garnish with whipping cream, you can mix cocoa powder with whipping cream also…
There is a way of making these without the forms and I would have to look for the right information cause that’s more tricky.
Another recipe person was using silicon coffins you could also use just muffin or any other metal/sillicon forms, just fill only halfway and if small then baking time is shorter…
something like this for example
I have to look up my metal forms they are perhaps a bit shorter… tommorrow, I need some shuteye…