Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I am bookmarking this and writing it everything because it’s the best quote I heard today! :joy::joy:
I tried making Delicious Day’s Steamed Custard-filled Buns today… I was surprised at how EASY it was to make custard! I think I added too much yeast so all my bears’ faces ended up looking like someone had punched them in… and I didn’t have a chocolate pen and messed up the bears’ faces(don’t let me anywhere near your cafe’s kitchen) :joy: But they tasted REALLY, REALLY GOOD! The bread was done well and the custard was a wonderful filling. I suddenly decided to smear chocolate all over them so they’ve become Chocolate-custard buns now :sweat_smile:
image (I know, I’m terrible at decorating :joy:)

This is what they were supposed to look like(the presentation difference is STARK😳):

8 Likes

Hides any mistakes and now you get more chocolate. Sounds like a win/win to me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey - How is everyone! I am busy making cheesy meatloaf! Should we have some in the café today?

gify

Summary

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/199688/dads-cheesy-bacon-wrapped-meat-loaf/

2 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of meatloaf, but if it’s stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, I can probably be persuaded.

3 Likes

Me neither until I found this one! I add extra ketchup on the top too and I don’t even like ketchup but it is good on this meatloaf.

3 Likes

Help Me - I am trying to give up diet soda - Mt Dew - to be precise - I call it Nectar of the Gods! I am drinking water which I hate - lots of good vibes my way would help -

Gify

4 Likes

via GIPHY

2 Likes

Another item for the Segue Café menu board . . . Fra-pup-ccino. Price . . . anything the management wants! (And super-full of good vibes!)

(Giphy)

4 Likes

Chunky Sweater and Watch trope! :purple_heart:
a yellow umbrella Jung Hae In
Seriously cute A to Z of Jung Hae In

4 Likes

My weird sense of humor demands that I post this:

6 Likes

Have you tried flavored water? 0 Calories. it’s the only way my daughter drinks water. In order for me to drink water It has to be halfway frozen or with lemon (lemonade style/no sugar). Plain Water makes me nauseous; so I know your pain.
Going your way…

3 Likes

Loosely really related? :rofl:

3 Likes

I like lime in my water - I’m going to do that now - I’m trying to get away from artificial sweeteners!

2 Likes

I can’t take those artificial sweeteners my body reacts really bad to them, and I found out many brands of sweeteners can even cause stomach cancer. I react bad to them bc of my gastric bypass surgery. Not recommended for ppl with this procedure.

CLASSIC

1 Like

Congrats to @my_happy_place
You made the Viki Homepage! You can get you some followers now in your Watch Rinse Repeat
collection! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Whoa, really? How cool!

Lovin’ the Meatloaf humor. :rofl:

3 Likes

tenor
ji%20chang%20wook%205
eos lips

wordpress
Ji Chang Wook’s Kitchen
Our Barista Today is WOOKIE - Just let him do what he wants - We’ll WATCH

3 Likes

The beach - how could it be even more beautiful - my favorite place to be

Jukebox song for the day!

What a beautiful video, both acoustically and visually.

1 Like