Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

You get ME I’m so glad.

Ok - Renn’s white puffy shirt is also Sexy just saying! I will continue to look for gifs.
Drip Coffee :ballot_box_with_check: White Long Sleeve Puffy Shirt :ballot_box_with_check: Watch :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the watch. You get bonus points if you find the triple threat. LOL

1 Like

Um I know of a double threat but not a triple yet!!! I will get working on it!

1 Like

For French Press I use a specific kind of coffee! Yes! Ground fine! But I seriously seriously want to learn how to swirl the beautiful kettle with a long neck over the paper coffee filter to make drip coffee because it is beautiful when they do it well. I am going to learn! Even though I don’t drink coffee!

Ah, I’m a just joshing with ya! I know very well it’s all about the brand of coffee maker that matters! :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

“…leaping over the counter…” Ditto and double it!

3 Likes

Leaping RIGHT over the COUNTER!

I know Choi Jin Hyuk reaches up to help the tiny actress in Devlish Joy get something off a high shelf!
Whoosh - WATCH!

Did we talk about the loosing the tie thing!?

3 Likes

We have not, but it’s a perfectly acceptable topic of conversation!

2 Likes

Well let’s just talk about this Triple Treat! Tie, Watch &…
And Wet

giphy

2 Likes

Junho is totally boyfriend material @my_happy_place

CAFE - 2pm So when your hear sipping your cocoa - play this song!!!

Khunnie is pouring drip COFFEE no WAY 1:02 :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
dang it - no watch

1 Like

What a coincidence. It’s also nice that they wrote us a theme song. :grin:

1 Like

Totally - They just Knew!

Oh did we talk about the VW bus THING???

I go crazy for a man in a white shirt with the first couple of buttons undone. Bonus points when they are wearing a suit coat. One of my favs, Wookie, below:

And another:

4 Likes

This is so precious, I’m totally in mirth, and do not know how to get it quite out. Nope! None of these :rofl::joy::sob::face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::smile: seems to fit the bill. Absolutely priceles! And, you counted it! :rofl: I on the other hand sat there, and watched it mindlessly. Hopelessly hoping for, as you so hilariously put it:

Your generous 3 stars :star: review is an attestment to your natural talent in attention to detail. I on the other hand, do what I do to dramas with repeat flashbacks. Yup! I ffwd, and ffwd, and ffwd to the end! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos!:joy::rofl::smile::laughing::sob::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh YES, I love this casual-formal dressing, it looks AMAZING!
Wookie did it again in Suspicious Partner(tie without the buttons buttoned):

Song Weilong looking stunning in Go Ahead :heart_eyes:

gonna segue this segue because I got completely distracted after falling down the Go Ahead rabbithole… I LOVE THAT DRAMA
I CANNOT believe that this cute lil FL Seven Tan is almost TEN YEARS older than both boys! :scream::scream:
ahh what a drama
image image

5 Likes

Um I like Wookie like
ji%20chang%20wook%204

Un buttoning the shirt fully! Well - You know me!

4 Likes

GOODNESS! ISSUE A WARNING before you post stuff like that!! My eyesssss

4 Likes

Wookie WARNING WARNING WARNING

3 Likes

Well, duh… :joy:
But I can’t take him to a wedding or something like that with no shirt on. Although I probably could but I’d have to beat the other women off with a stick! Hahahaha!!

4 Likes

Have you watched his vacation “Slacker” videos! He hates bugs! I would SO Save Him! His hair is SO long. I think he has 3 videos out now on his channel!

He is like me in the MORNING - I hate MORNINGS he looks so lost - baby bird factor
9 min in - He is so DARN adorable!

WOOKIE WOOKIE WOOKIE WOOKIE WOOKIE :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes