Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I’m not a morning person either. He’s adorable; one of my top five.

3 Likes

I’m not a morning person either! Well, unless you consider that I usually stay up until the wee hours of the morning. haha

Wookie in the morning is adorable!

3 Likes

That’s my current problem. Working full-time is interfering with my night owl lifestyle. WORK is a dirty four-letter word. LOL!

3 Likes

That’s rough. I used to work a job for which I had to be at work at 5 am! They say your biorhythms can reset over time, but I did that for 2 years and NEVER got used to it. I suffered a lot.

4 Likes

Things will get better after the first of the year when I will start to be able to call the shots. (Retirement. Yeah, I’m older but I’m not dead yet. Hahaha!!)

2 Likes

You need Wookie as a screen saver!

1 Like

I REFUSE to answer anyone with “Good Morning” - I hate that phrase
only one who can say it to me is a cute puppy or

One of my BOYS! He can say Good Morning all day! bahahahahaha!

WATCH

2 Likes

That reminds me of a quote I heard once:

Just because there’s snow on the roof, doesn’t mean there isn’t a fire in the furnace.

This was said during a guided tour of an animal sanctuary and was in regards to an old goat that had grey hair but who was still ‘servicing’ the females. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I apologize for relating that in any way to you, but it totally popped to mind when you made the above statement.

4 Likes

No worries. I’m a cool, type B personality. Bring it! Hahaha!

Oh, and because of good follicle genetics from my mother, I have very little snow on my roof. :grin:

3 Likes

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER -

And Mine is UNLISTED

@stardust2466_546

3 Likes

It’s true. No matter how old I get, my heart and mind still think I’m about 25. Sometimes maybe even 15.

My body obviously disagrees. It gives me very painful reminders sometimes.

5 Likes

Ditto. It’s clear you have a good sense of humor about things. I can be super sarcastic. I try to keep it at bay with new people, but it lets loose on its own sometimes and can turn people off.

Can’t say I’m not jealous. My mom’s roof was completely snow covered by age 30. Thankfully I haven’t had that experience, but there are definite signs of snow flurries. :rofl:

4 Likes

Late to the Party Girl says: You guys would be so proud of me. After humming the songs all week in my head, I finally took the plunge and ordered the CD soundtrack/OST for Goblin. I should have it in about a week. Sooooo excited!!!

4 Likes

So since we are having so much fun in the cafe (here is part of the coffee art I am talking about that I would love to learn)

But I tried a Matcha Green Tea Iced Latte (sounds fun to say)
YUCK YUCK YUCK - nope - back to cocoa and herbal fruit tea

@my_happy_place Junho I have seen him eat a choc matcha green tea ice cream from Baskin Robbins I might share that with him

1 Like

Ha! I was told by a professor at my University that I have ‘an irreverent sense of humor’. You and I will get along just fine. :wink:

3 Likes

That type of coffee art boggles my mind.

3 Likes

Me three - Total dark sense of humor! You’re among friends

2 Likes

It’s an especially difficult humor style to pull off well on the internet without rubbing people the wrong way sometimes. But it’s nice that you all get me, even after such a short time.

2 Likes

I’m now in the heart crowbar motel for 43 minutes. How random is that???

2 Likes