Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I just joined you in that motel.

2 Likes

1 Like

@stardust2466_546

New Theme Song

2 Likes

I got at least one heart back!

Just a heads up, cafe goers, I have company in town for the weekend, so I may not be around much. I will pop in when I can.

3 Likes

Actually, because I can be a ā€˜rebel/see that red button on the wall? Donā€™t push it-I run over and push itā€™ type person sometimes, I have noticed that I can still post hearts but keep getting the warning that Iā€™m out of hearts. The timer keeps counting down too. Weirdā€¦
So I guess Iā€™ll keep ā€˜heartingā€™ away!

3 Likes

Anyone watched this - I hear their chemistry is AWESOME

1 Like

Yes! Itā€™s on pause right now while Iā€™ve been conversing. Iā€™m on ep 5. Itā€™s pretty good.

2 Likes

I am so clairvoyant

1 Like

Itā€™s an on-air show, right? I always (99.5% of the time) wait until they are complete before watching. It is on my list.

2 Likes

Indeed you are!

2 Likes

12 eps out by the time you catch up I bet it will be done!

1 Like

You underestimate my ability to binge. LOL @kdrama2020ali

But actually, with my mom in town, there wonā€™t be much drama watching this weekend.

4 Likes

@my_happy_place (also). BTW, if anyone is interested, there are some gratuitous shower scenes featuring the ML in the first 5 episodes. Not that I noticed or anything. :wink:

2 Likes

Of course not, you just happened to vaguely remember seeing them in passing.

3 Likes

If you do the crime, you gotta do the time :joy::joy::joy:
Make use of your free time, and finish up the discourse tutorial https://meta.discourse.org/t/welcome-to-meta-discourse-org/1 from your PM. Youā€™ll have badging, and nope! I did not stutter, rights once done! :wink::+1:t5:

Wrong! They donā€™t stick :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Discogs
HOTTIE - Photo - Bomb!

2 Likes

Have fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do the same thing! :joy::joy: someone told me it doesnā€™t really record the hearts but I do it anyway!

3 Likes

@my_happy_place

Amino Apps

This show is :fire::fire::fire:! This guy is SEXY! And he is a masculine, macho - mocha chino of a MAN
Oh my gosh - the 1st Eps and how he protects! Is just Lordy - Where do I start!!!

Run really fast anyone in the cafe and watch Mysterious Love! I wanted to binge but got tired!

4 Likes

Health first, donā€™t harmfully enjoy yourself. Aā€™hem! Spoken from experience. I read that the light of our devices, tricks the body into thinking itā€™s the :sun_with_face:, and our body then produces cortisol. Letā€™s just say, we donā€™t want that to happen, has it ends up doing more harm than good.

Your warning sign, as becried as a missing necessity, is a find! And a nice touch! :wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Giphy

Need some Ice Cream in the Cafe after watching Mysterious Love -

Giphy

1 Like