Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

OMG! We would be the noisiest, most chaotic bunch of women warming seats in the local precinct :policewoman::oncoming_police_car: because Ahem… Some of us [Not me., never me :smirk:] kept chasing after young cuties. and they ran away :running_man: but we were too slow :turtle: so the cops nabbed us. :oncoming_police_car: :sunglasses:

:rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Pretty accurate prediction. I could also see us all sitting around on one of those platform/tables they have in their front yards (Do those have an actual name?), spreading the latest gossip while picking through the day’s produce.

4 Likes

Oh Heck yea! Cleaning beans!

4 Likes

I have fond childhood memories of sitting around the dining table and snapping beans with my grandma and my cousins. It would be fun to make similar memories with fellow drama lovers. This discussion board serves a similar purpose, I guess.

5 Likes

I love snapping beans!

3 Likes

Minho and I are going on one of his famous 2 or 3 a.m. walks!
Before he gets sleepy :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I would actually chase the HOTTIES so you guys can sit and eat popcorn while you watch!

@my_happy_place

As I sit across the street from JYP

5 Likes

I Resemble that Comment!

3 Likes

I’d like to think I could chase hotties with you, but 1) Hubby might have something to say about that; 2) Let’s be honest, I’d never be able to run down a hottie even if I tried.

So hand over the popcorn. :popcorn:

4 Likes

I’ll wave at you from SM.

3 Likes

We need walkie talkies!

Funny thing - is I bet if we went to Seoul we would only see normal folks walking around! My other friends and I have decided they are locked up in the Hottie Factory -

Ok 1 - one friend I actually turned to kdrama

4 Likes

Maybe we could break them out and set them free.

(You’re old enough to know this right?)

2 Likes

wow that gif is disorientating. lol

2 Likes

I am. Can’t speak for anyone else. (It is very disorienting. LOL)

A hottie factory clearly exists somewhere because hotties keep getting churned out. We must track it down.

4 Likes

I think they are like Roombas - And they go back and get plugged back in at night!! BAhahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Robin Williams - A very excellent comedian - who held so much sadness inside but looked happy on the outside! Genius he was!

He was so DARN FUNNY

5 Likes

via GIPHY

3 Likes

Clearly we will have to get past the LASERS! At the Factory

Leave no Hottie Behind (no pun intended)

3 Likes

Nah! You guys are overthinking it! Putting in waaaayy to much effort. Watcha gotta do, see, is use crutches and be pitiful. They’ll see you and feel sorry for you and come over to help.

THAT’s WHEN YOU NAB THEM! :sunglasses: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Using brains instead of brawn is my only hope.

3 Likes

We Heart It

first%20aid%20ploy
My Drama List

The First Aid Kdrama Ploy! I like it! I like it!
@my_happy_place

3 Likes