Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I can’t believe I didn’t think of it. Faking an injury always gets the guy’s attention.

3 Likes

like this?

or this?

Except we need a pool then. lol

2 Likes

Tenor
@my_happy_place

2 Likes

I was thinking something as simple as a scratch or a paper cut, and then they’ll run off to the pharmacy to get some ointment and bandages or, at worst, ‘twist’ your ankle and get a piggy back ride, but faking the need for CPR sounds like a much better option. :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Foam Kiss Ploy

Always the “workout” ploy

Shielding from the Elements Ploy

Breaking the High Heel Ploy

And My Personal Favorite - The Rain/Umbrella Ploy

@sweetybirdtoo

3 Likes

I’ll be sitting right there with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and wave to @kdrama2020ali camping in the distance near JYP’s HQ

or we could all just stand waiting in the rain near the road with no umbrellas… the umbrella hotties should be attracted to us like magnets! :joy: If we’re REALLY daring, we could stand in the MIDDLE of the road for one of those epic saves but um… let’ not get that desperate :sweat_smile:

It does! It’s like an online round table to chat and relax together!

Count me in!!!

2 Likes

And if we get a subsequent fever, they’ll take good care of us.

Wouldn’t want to tempt the white truck of death.

2 Likes

oh dear, I forgot about the White Truck of Death :flushed::flushed: I was thinking of those near-hits where the hottie pulls you out of the way and you twirl into their arms and stand there staring at each other for the next ten minutes :joy:

2 Likes

This would be the hope. Some people might be willing to risk it, but I’m no daredevil.

3 Likes

We can swoon over EXO & NCT, from a respectful distance and politely signal/ask if we can take their photos

3 Likes

Ahhh the dream vacation :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ali, you like many of the young hot men, undressed or sharp dressed, I can understand your crushes :heart_eyes:, it’s nice to look at them and I have at times some too, but what about in reality, can you find one near you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

DOOM will KEEP US ALL SAFE!!!

1 Like

BreakingM

3 Likes

I will be out all day. Taking a cross-state day trip. Will be back tonight. Have a good Sunday!

4 Likes

giphy

SNACKS! Road Trip

3 Likes

Ok so back to Mysterious Love - I swear this show has everything angst, flirting, chemistry, fighting, campiness, every major romantic trope you can think of (love it), flashbacks, protectiveness, strong FL, strong ML, cute side couple, jealousy, drama, comedy, undying love, sexy but very clean love scenes, great cinematography…obnoxious little kid…:laughing:

Love it still!

giphy

We Heart It

@my_happy_place I have to know what you think! Some White shirts and Watches!

@stardust2466_546 I swear how many times do they show this guys chocolate abs :wink:

tumblr_dd6c868d0bde7a12da9e0da1e253e7cc_184c1c6a_500
Did we talk about the loosening the tie thing! Oh yea, we did! Awesome scene!

I’m shutting up now! Bahahahahaha! No one is listening!

4 Likes

I’m LISTENING :sob::sob::sob: I’m undergoing severe torture trying to control myself from grabbing this drama and swallowing it down whole, thanks a LOT!

2 Likes

Same! I think all the episodes will finally be released this week, right? As soon as they are, I’m all over it!

@kdrama2020ali you’ve built this one up pretty high, and I’m trusting you!

2 Likes

I think so, yes! I can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes