Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I want to have both - I love anything FLUFFY like that cheesecake! :cake:

1 Like

ok here we go, gotta have coffee with this

5 Likes

Thatā€™s almost too pretty to eat. Wouldnā€™t you hate to cut into that? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

well of course!!

2 Likes

I watch and listen to it the first time through, then, if I like it, Iā€™ll watch each memberā€™s performance. I like kpop in general but I donā€™t have a fave.

This one by Stray Kidsā€™ Bang Chan and Hyunjin dropped today. I really like the sound of this one.

Then Ateez dropped Deja Vu today. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Uji Taiyaki!

Green tea ice cream in a fish cone.
uji-taikayi

3 Likes

LOVED IT!! If I wasnā€™t currently still swimming hard towards the bottom of the Seventeen pool, I would have raved about it more! I love Ateez music! Eternal Sunshine was also a wonderful song.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s such a wonderful visual. Does it look something like this?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the exact visual representation :joy: Whenever I enter a new fandom, thereā€™s always a stage of going completely crazy over the group. I canā€™t look left or right, Iā€™m speeding towards the bottom. It only happens with a few groups. I like ATEEZ, BtoB, BTS and SHINeeā€™s music too, but only three groups have hit me off balance so hard that I slip off the shallow end of their oceans. Iā€™m already chained to the very bottom of the EXO trench, and Iā€™ve also reached the bottom of the Dreamiesā€™ pool. And now itā€™s Seventeenā€™s turn. :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I really love your descriptions of things sometimes. Such great use of imagery.

Itā€™s the life of a fangirl, right? Diving head first into the abyss of ~fill in the blank of actor/singer/group/drama/film/whatever you find to fangirl over~.

3 Likes

If itā€™s 2 pm - I tend to watch Junho first then I rewatch and watch all the other guys moves but still focus on Junho - if that makes any sense. I love all the guys in 2pm, but I love my main guy fan cams the best all the guys are awesome though and you know if it is ATEEZ who Iā€™m looking at - but I am starting to like new guys in that group. :wink:

2 Likes

Junho likes the Baskin Robbins ice cream Chocolate Forest! Macha Tea and Chocolate
Flavors in Korea

1 Like

y be way out, but thought I would share this anyway, lets go for a walk!!

8 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Iā€™m so glad to wake up to this thank you @frustratedwriter :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

fanpop

tenor

Twitter

Wifflecat

fanpop

gifer

Welcome Shinee Choi Minho to the Cafe - Our Magnificent Barista Today

He might not keep his shirt on!!!
But he looks so GOOD in the WHITE shirt making whatever heā€™s making - I could watch him cut that tomato all day long :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hottie Posse

4 Likes

Is this where you live? The place is so cuuuuute!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes
Summary

https://youtu.be/coHKdhAZ9hU

Uplifting song for Segue Today! I love the Rap and Mandisa!

Summary

I know that it is a Religious song - but I think you can listen to it as just Universal!

1 Like

nope, a picture of an old English place, pretty isnā€™t it?

2 Likes

imgur

I guess D.O. and I have to break up after the last Eps of :100: Days My Prince.

I can do it! I can watch the last Eps! I hate when things end!

3 Likes

1 Like