Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

(Giphy)

Let me get my big fork . . .

(Giphy)

1 Like

And seriously WHY was I not invited to LUNCH!!! :pie:

2 Likes

Love Is Science Dropped last night and I proceeded to watch it at 2:30 am without subs and it still has no subs! Sad FACE :frowning_face:

But I love the Scientific Love Team and I know they are probably busy somewhere else because LIS was on hiatus for so long.

1 Like

Don’t forget to watch his cameo.

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:Everything they do is so much fun to watch! :joy: Their whisper challenges are so hilarious, I go there every time I want to burst a lung laughing

The sheer innocence in Kai’s demeanor, I really don’t understand his duality
3 Likes

I really could watch them all day. :joy::heart_eyes:

And this is the VERY iconic Avocado whisper challenge :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So funny! Did Xiumin ever learn that he actually had the word wrong? And I wonder what the bleeped out word was for the second team. :joy:

1 Like

That’s one of the biggest mysteries in all of EXOplanet :joy:

1 Like

Hysterical!

2 Likes

Funny story, my son happened to be around while I was watching those EXO videos and then looking for a GIF to use. He told me, “Mom, you can have all the kdramas you want, but please, please promise me you will NOT become a Kpop stan.” I laughed my butt off but told him, “Oh, my sweet boy, it’s a little too late.” He ran off to his room highly disappointed in me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep - OOPS!

2 Likes

Monte Cristo Sandwich

Oh - No - I want a Monte Cristo!!! BARISTA - Are you still here! Did you go home!
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKY!

No members of the Hottie U “Dimp Squad” available to run out and get you a pie? I guess running a university is harder than it looks . . .

(My Drama List)

(Wikipedia screen cap)

2 Likes

I guess I should have asked Sannie
san%20in%20white
But he was busy being - BEAUTIFUL

Being All Supreme Chancellor is Hard but someone has to do it :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, the persecution :joy:
Also, did y’all know that the official South Korea-USA alliance song is “We Go Together” from the movie Grease??? I just found out!

2 Likes

That’s where it pays to know a few Classic Hotties. The Other Minnie would undoubtedly carry you to the pizzeria of your choice if you asked, and The Original Minnie would undoubtedly pay for it.

(Made with Startpage screen caps and Gimp)

2 Likes

I’m only 5’1" Minnie Could throw me across a room!!! hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

I realized how tall these guys are when I saw this:
Do you see tiny little Woozi there(fifth from the left)? He’s 10 centimeters taller than me :flushed:

1 Like

jin%20jin%20astro
tumbex
jin%20jin%20astro%201
tumblr

tenor
jin%20jin%20astro%202

Our Barista Extraordinaire today is Astro’s Jin Jin

(I love the sweater over the hands thing - totally another trope)

@my_happy_place
I still think I need Oreo Cheesecake!

1 Like