Shows Being Affected by Viki Pass

I’m from Poland. I need help. I don’t have Viki Pass. Now it turned out that the show is that some time in the network is blocked by Viki Pass.
I was just starting to watch it I would give it a rest but I’m on episode 10 and I care about the show. I do not know what happened and I would like someone to explain to me. I understand that the new series are blocked by Pass but the old? I really like Viki and I am here for a few la and I do not want it to be changed :slight_smile:

@agnieszka_galankiewi can you perhaps name the shows that you were watching and now you cannot?

I was also in the middle of watching Goblin, and when I tried to start episode 11 yesterday, suddenly it said that you can only access the content with a viki pass.

1 Like

I watch Don’t dare to dream…

1 Like

I looked up the drama, it has a region restriction, Im in US can’t watch it. If
you were able to watch it recently and not anymore, it must have something with the licensing to do, perhaps it was for a limited time or whatever. Sorry not being able to give you a better answer.
You can still write to qc@viki.com and request support. Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually that happened to me a few months ago. The problem was I was not signed in! For some reason, once in a while I go to the Viki page, but it does not remember me (and yes, the cookies are still there in my computer). So always check to see if your picture is showing up the top first. Once I logged in again, I had access to the show.

1 Like

same here :frowning: