Slice-of-life Taiwanese Drama: "An Innocent Mistake"--Recruiting Chinese-English editors

An Innocent Mistake

Hello, I would like to invite you all to join in watching and subbing a newly licensed Taiwanese Drama, An Innocent Mistake. It was nominated for 6 awards at the 48th Golden Bell Awards, and won one “Best Marketing Program” award.

Original Title(s): 罪美麗 / Zui Mei Li
Genre: Slice-of-life, family, human, romance
Channel: http://www.viki.com/tv/11286c-an-innocent-mistake?q=an%20inn

Synopsis:
A young woman, Man Qing, was adopted by three women. They poured their love into her. But their love couldn’t stop her from wanting to know about her father or protect her from the hypocrisy in life. Man Qing left her mothers to find a different kind of love.

Cast
Lin Chen Xi as Zhong Man Qing
Mo Tzu Yi as Zheng Yu En
Jason Wang (王識賢) Zheng Da Shan
Xi Man Ning as Man Yu, **Lin Mei Xiu (**Mom in In Time With You, Pursuit of Happiness) as Qing Xia, and Kelly Huang as Chu Hong

How to Join:
Recruiting:

TOP PRIORITY: Chinese-English editors
MEDIUM PRIORITY: Other language subbers & moderators (looking for moderators that will be actively involved in the channel!)
Recruiting CLOSED for: English subbers, segmenters

Please message jwindsong or a moderator to join. All subbers & editors please read the subbing/segmenting guidelines in the TEAM NOTES. (You can get to the team notes by going to the subtitle or segment editor.)

Opening MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBXLpWnpv8

Are the pictures showing up for everyone? Sometimes they show for me but other times it comes up as broken…

Anyways, UPDATES!

-Episodes 2-4 are COMPLETE, 100% English subbed! Please check out this wonderful drama if you like the slice-of-life genre!

-Episodes 5-20 are SEGMENTED and ready for subbing! Any Chinese-English subbers, please come help us out!

ALSO RECRUITING:

Chinese-English Editor: Editors must be fluent in both Chinese and English. They are responsible for checking and editing our subtitles. They can help correct mistaken translations or improve translations to make them better. :smile:

Latest updates June 3, 2014. All episodes are completed with 100% English subs! We are now in the editing stage. We are still recruiting Chinese-English editors to help us check the quality of our subtitles.

I’m currently free this month of June so I don’t mind helping out! And yes I’m fluent in both English and Chinese. (:

1 Like

I’d love to be an editor if that’s okay with you!! The drama’s been churning in my head for forever since I’ve watched it.

1 Like

Thanks I will add you as editor!

Thanks for all your help in addition to your subbing!! I will add you as an editor. Please go to team discussion where I will try to coordinate the editing efforts