Songs That Touch Your Heart And SOUL 💜

Felix and his multiple voices. Yeah, his vocal range is really insane.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:
”Some people are not meant to be in your life forever, but they do, in your memories.”
Amrutha Vendula

1 Like
2 Likes

I think that’s important to show some femenism so I’ll put firstly Sonita Alizadeh’s rap

And because I’m stay, I have to promote the newest album of Stray Kids so here we go :

And last but not least, a song in my native language, french (but it was sang by a belgian singer, Loïc Nottet)

4 Likes

Remmember when
<3

5 Likes

it is soooo beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

:sweat_drops: … remembering… , just because

1 Like

Beautiful music and beautiful show.

2 Likes

I remember a drama series in the 80’s, if I am not wrong, I even read the book, is the story from the same source?

1 Like

Yes. It’s a remake. And a good one.

2 Likes

These songs touched me the first moment I heard them, both brought me to tears, and they continue to resonate with me each time I listen to them.

“Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman: Such a beautifully simple melody, played on a guitar. Tracy Chapman’s pure vocals bringing us these lyrics- heartbreaking and true. This song debuted 35 years ago, but it sounds like it could have been released yesterday; a timeless classic.

“Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac: Another beautiful acoustic song, with lyrics that resonate.

3 Likes

The things on your mind in the day, normally comes out in dreams. Yep! Unfinished business. Try discussing things on your mind before hitting the sack. :sleeping::+1:t5:
@ninjas_with_onions,
That was an incredible experience.

2 Likes

That song is so well rendered, and the audience is enraptured, living every word expressed in song so deeply. Awesome share.
Fans, listen, watch, and feel the pulse of life in “that song,” here in the video.

Edit: The English sub is on the sourced media. It’s beautiful, don’t miss it. Do check the comments for translations.

English Lyrics

Hope this helps. . .

2 Likes

The FL character in this OST, and the show, also stars in East of Eden. Currently on Viki. I learned the hangul for spoon from her in East of Eden.
숟가락! Sudgalag →⁠→ the “d” is silent, the “g” is the hangul’s “k” sound. . .

2 Likes

So, here is one from my side:

I just happened to watch a video of Jinyoung and was fascinated both by his voice and the amazing lyrics of the song:

I am just so glad that I found this amazing masterpiece of 13 years ago through Park Jinyoung.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Gosh, that song “Falling Slowly” brings back memories. I remember seeing the film “Once” when it first came out in 2007 and hearing the song in the film. It won the Academy Award for Best Original Song. didn’t know it was that popular in South Korea too. Here is video of the songwriters accepting the Oscar for Best Original Song:

4 Likes

I remember too loved the movie and bought the soundtrack right the next day, good old CD days. This is actually one I put on several times a year. Still feels good.
In case you have a regional issue with the video like me, try this one

2 Likes

I grew up listening to it and fell irrevocabilly in love with this song for its instrumental elements (piano, orchestra, electric guitar…); fell in love with its power, harmony and perfection. The voice and lyrics are also superb, but I truly love very specially this:

“So never mind the darkness, we still can find a way
‘Cause nothin’ lasts forever, even cold November rain”

2 Likes